Day Two

On the line

The next day… 

 

“what if making this a restaurant?” Yoona suggest as they start their project. 

 

“Who will go to mountains just to eat Yoong?” Yuri  said sharpening her pencil. 

 

“Hmm, how about a hotel? I mean it is located on the mountain foot. I also notice A lot of mountaineers was visiting here.” Taeyeon also suggest. 

 

“We can consider that Tae and we can make some fun activities like zip lines and wall climbing.” Yuri added. 

 

“And you can add up my eating place.” Yoona chuckles. 

 

“You really love that eating place don’t you? Sure Yoong!” Yuri said as the three of them laughs. 

 

They start making their thesis project. It was 7 in the evening when they finished drafting. 

 

“Let’s call it a day guys.” Taeyeon said stretching her arms. 

 

“More like a night unnie.” Yoona laughed as they got inside the house as Yuri went straight to the kitchen to prepare their food. 

 

“aah. It really made me hungry and there’s no signal in here.” Yoona said tirely as she went out again looking to reach some signal on her phone. 

 

Taeyeon was left in the living room when the old telephone starts ringing again. 

 

“Hello?” Taeyeon answers. 

 

“Soo is that you already?” the other person on the line said. 

 

“May I know who’s on the line?” Taeyeon asked as she heard the familiar voice last night.

 

“It’s Miyoung. Is Sooyoung there?” Miyoung asked waiting for the other girl to respond. 

 

“I’m sorry, she is not here. I already told you last night or let’s say lately ‘cause it’s already 12:30 am when you first called.” Taeyeon explained over the telephone. 

 

“Who are you in the first place? Are you one of the maids?” The girl asked Taeyeon as the latter chuckles. 

 

“I’m Taeyeon. One of her visitor.” Taeyeon answered back emphasizing the word visitor. 

 

“Sorry, Taeyeon? I don’t know Sooyoung has a visitor. She promised me to have a talk with her“ Miyoung said with a sad tone. 

 

“ahm. If it’s not rude to ask. Maybe I can help you. “ Taeyeon said as she somehow feel guilty. 

 

“Really? Is it al-.. I’m coming father!“ Miyoung didn’t continue her words when another voice was heard. 

 

“Still there Miyoung?” Taeyeon asked from the other line. 

 

“Yes. But I have to go now. We have a gathering to attend. Bye Taeyeon.” Miyoung said and drop the call. 

 

“Weird. She wants to talk and now she’s hanging up.” Taeyeon said to no one as she puts down the telephone. 

 

“Guys let’s eat! Where’s Yoong?” Yuri calls her friends as she walks to the living room. 

 

“Food!? Where’s food!?” Yoona said as she rush inside the house. 

 

“Wow Yoong! You’re so fast when it comes to food.”Taeyeon chuckles as the three of them eats their dinner happily.

 

"By the way Taeyeon unnie, Do you somehow get a signal? I mean on your phone?" Says Yoona as she somewhat heard Taeyeon talking to someone else earlier.

 

"There's no signal in here Yoong, why are you asking Taeyeon?" Yuri barge in the conversation.

 

"uh huh. Yul's right Yoong. I'll do the dishes guys, You better go sleep and I'll follow later." Taeyeon said as she get up and gets all their empty plates.

 

"Okay Taeyeon unnie., and thanks for the food Yul!" Yoona said as she and Yuri race upstairs.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and smile upon watching her groupmates.

 

"Miyoung" Taeyeon said out of the blue as she looked on the old telephone in the living room.


A/N: another boring chapter~~ haha xD

Is it already settled that Tiffany will attend Julliard School or just rumors? :O
Meanwhile, Taeyeon was searching for Harry Potter~~ Lol :DD