Day Eight

On the line

"Miyoung? Are you okay?" Taeyeon said worriedly.


"I'm just fine.. I've waited for you." Miyoung said in a sad tone.


"I'm just there..I don't get it. I have waited there ‘till eavening." Says Taeyeon now confused.


"I do too. I'm actually with my friend there waiting.. Are you sure you did went to the festival yesterday?” Says Miyoung as she didn't know what to say.


Yoona and Yuri stood there frozen as they watch  how Taeyeon was talking to the other person on the old broken telephone. Shock is evident on their faces.


"I know. There's just one park at the downtown .. I  roamed around the park hoping to see you. I was with my friends and we have realized it was already night  and  still you're not there." Says Taeyeon, her voice was now raising thinking that the other girl  was just trippin' on her.


"But I'm there too.. I can't be wrong 'cause I know this place so much." Says Miyoung  her voice was shaking as she try to hold her tears upon hearing Taeyeon’s voice.


"Yes, but you don't know me that's why you're doing this t-" says Taeyeon as the line went off and a loud roar of thunder was heard.


"!" Taeyeon groans in frustration putting down the phone and stomping her way back upstairs.


"Yoong, tell me it ain't real." Yuri said as they still stood froze in front of the old telephone.


"Let's just eat upstairs Yul." Says Yoona as she grabbed their food and they rushed upstairs.

 

Meanwhile...


"Miyoung, your father is here." Says the maid as Miyoung puts down the phone and rushed to the living room.


"Miyoung, glad you're still awake. I have a news for you." The old man said opening an envelope.


"What is it father?" Miyoung said as she waited for his announcement.


"We will be moving to America next week our papers are all settled." The father said happily as she pats her daughter's head.


"Next week? Why so sudden?" Miyoung said as her siblings looked at her curiously.


"Why? Aren't you happy? It was your wish right?" Her father asked.


"Of course I am." Miyoung said as she smiled at her father.


"So that's it. Let's all sleep now. Goodnight everyone." Says the father as everyone return to their corresponding rooms.


"Is she angry at me? I have really waited there Taetae..What happened?”  Miyoung sighed as she turned off the lamp and sleep.  


A/N:  I have really no idea about this fic having so much similarities to other stories..xD It just bolted up on my mind and            came out with this nonsense fic.. haha xD Still, thank you so much for reading! :D 

         P.S
         Yay, Is Taeyeon in Canada? I just saw it on her IG story.. o.O