Day Three

On the line

Day three… 

 

“Tae, are you sure you’re not coming with us?” Yuri said as she grab her purse. 

 

“Yes, I’m not feeling well. Just be sure to be back before evening. We don’t know this place.” Taeyeon said as she bid goodbye to her friends. 

 

“Sure unnie. After we buy groceries we will be home.” Yoona said as she and Yuri now went to the province's market place. 

 

Taeyeon was alone as her friends decided to buy some food supply and to take some pictures of the sceneries. She then decided to sit on the balcony to get some fresh air and enjoy the beauty of the nature. 

 

“Wow this place is so relaxing.” Taeyeon said as she stretched her arms when suddenly she heard the old telephone from the living room ringing again. 

 

“Hello Taetae?” A familiar sweet husky voice said over the line. 

 

“Taetae? Is this Miyoung, the girl who just called up yesterday?” Taeyeon answered back curiously. 

 

“ah y-yes. Isn’t it Taetae? your name?” Miyoung said on the other line. 

 

“It’s Taeyeon. By the way, why are you looking for me?” Taeyeon asked the girl as she was surprised by it. 

 

“Sorry. Ahm, you said that Sooyoung is not there and you said you can help me. So maybe I can talk to you?” Miyoung said. 

 

“Ah sure. I’ll try.” Taeyeon said as she sits on the chair near the telephone. 

 

“You know, My father’s birthday will be held this Friday and I want to make something special for him.” Miyoung said over the line a hint of sheepish smile was evident on the tone of her voice. 

 

“Okay, so you want me to help what to give to your father as a present?” Taeyeon asked upon the statement of Miyoung. 

 

“Not really. Actually, I planned on baking him a cake but I’m not good at it. I just need someone to help me on how to bake a cake.” Miyoung finally said as she chuckles over the phone. 

 

“hmm, I see. Why don’t you google it?” Taeyeon said back. 

 

“Google?” Miyoung asked. 

 

“yes, internet? Nevermind, I’ll do it for you.” Taeyeon mentally face palmed herself as she thought  that they are on a province near the mountains, poor signal. Maybe this girl doesn’t have an internet. 

 

“Really!? thank you Taetae!” says Miyoung in a happy tone. 

 

“Woah, that's loud. it’s Taeyeon. Anyway, just hold on and I’ll look for the recipe.” Taeyeon said as she gets her phone from her pocket and search on how to bake a cake. 

 

Luckily, Taeyeon bakes for her past time and she downloaded an offline recipe application on baking,

 

“Miyoung, still there?” Taeyeon said after getting the recipe.  

 

“Yes. I already got a paper and pen so that I can jot it down.” Miyoung answered as she listens to every detail Taeyeon was about to say. 

 

“Okay first you need to have all the ingredients like flour, sugar, eggs, baking soda,butter…blah blah blah” Taeyeon said as she believes that Miyoung was writing it down. 

 

“and after having all the ingredients. You have to mix it for the base…. Blah blah blah.” Taeyeon then explained carefully to the girl as she don’t want her to have a baking disaster. 

 

After explaining everything about the baking instructions, their conversation still went on as they didn’t notice that they are talking for almost two hours. 

 

“Hmm, so you are from the city of Seoul?” Miyoung said over the line. 

 

“Yes. We’re just here to do our project.” Taeyeon replied. 

 

“Your school must be a high class one, that you have to travel for a project. We’re? Are you with your classmates?” Miyoung asked again as she waited for Taeyeon to answer. 

 

“Not really. It’s just a normal university. Yes, I’m with them.” Taeyeon chuckles over the line. 

 

“Wow! I’m home schooled and I want to travel too.”Miyoung said. Sadness in her voice was heard by Taeyeon. 

 

“Well it’s no fun to be in a university. A lot of task. Evil professors and noisy classrooms. I actually preferred to be studying at home.” Taeyeon said as she wants to ease the sadness on the girl. 

 

“Yes. But no friends at all, It to be like that. Evil professors?” Miyoung chuckles making the other girl on the line chuckle too. 

 

“Yes!haha. And you don’t want to meet them.” Taeyeon laughs remembering their other  terror professors. 

 

“You know your laugh is so cute! It’s sounds like an ajuhmma!” Miyoung said laughing .

 

“Really? Well your voice sounds like jelly and I find it cute too!” Taeyeon said as they compliment each other. 

 

“Does a jelly have a sound? Haha.. By the way, Thank you so much for helping me today! It’s already lunch.” Miyoung said as she heard the cuckoo clock from their house. 

 

“No worries! I am grateful to help you. Just call me when you need some help.” Taeyeon said smiling as if the other girl can see her. 

 

“Okay Taetae! Thank you again! I have fun talking to you. Bye!” says Miyoung as she ends the call. 

 

“Bye! And hey, it’s Taey” Taeyeon didn’t finished her line as the call went off. 

 

“Miyoung. What a sweet voice you got there.” Taeyeon said to no one as she gets their blueprints and start drafting on the balcony. 

 

“Tae we’re here! We bought some ice creams!” Yuri shouts from the living room as Taeyeon goes to them. 

 

“I thought you guys already forget me.” Taeyeon laughs as she search the tub of ice cream through the groceries. 

 

“Sorry unnie. The place is so beautiful down there. Look we took a lot of photos!” Yoona happily said as she shows to Taeyeon the gallery on her phone. 

 

“I’ll join you guys next time when you go down again.” Taeyeon said as they sat on couch and eats the ice cream. 

 

“I’ll just take a look around here.” Says Yoona as she stood up leaving her friends. 

 

“So Tae, are you feeling well now?” Yuri asked Taeyeon as they enjoy the ice cream. 

 

“I still feel a bit dizzy maybe some rest will help.” Taeyeon said. 

 

“Okay. Then you should rest today. Just leave the drafts  to me and Yoong for now.” Yuri said patting Taeyeon’s head. 

**

Half an hour already passed and Taeyeon goes back to the room to get some rest while Yuri was left in the living room when Yoona suddenly came holding an old photo album. 

 

“Yul look what I’ve got!” Yoona said excited as she shows the photo album to her friend. 

 

“what is that?” Yuri asked. 

 

“old photos of the Choi’s!” Yoona said as they went to the balcony and look at the pictures.

 

“Omo! Is that Prof. Choi? She’s really a shikshin  since birth.” Yuri said as they both laugh looking at their professor’s picture when she was a kid with a lot of food on her plate.

 

“and it is Mr. Minho Choi!? He is so handsome way back then!” Yoona said looking at the young version of their professor’s father. 

 

“Yes he is! Look at this Yoong is this Prof. Choi’s mother?” Yuri pointed at a certain picture where two ladies wearing a traditional hanbok. 

 

“I'm not sure. It really looked like Prof. Choi though. ” Yoona laughed looking at the picture. 

 

“and who’s that lady? She is really beautiful too!” Yoona then pointed at the eye smiling lady beside the other. 

 

“You know she looks familiar. Oh! The girl from the fashion design class!?” Yuri said snapping her finger. 

 

“I remember. It’s Tiffany! Professor Choi’s niece!” Yoona said proudly. 

 

“Maybe it’s their grandmother.” Yuri said as they continue to scan the old photos. 


A/N: Waaaaaazzzzuppp! \m/ 111 days to go before Christmas! :D Thanks to Taeyeon unnie, who's so excited this coming christmas~~ lol xD

And still no signs of our mushroom.. :3