Day Five

On the line

“Wow! I can’t believe we’re putting this into the CAD (Computer Aided Drafting.)” Yoona said looking into their sketches. 

 

“Me too! But still we have to double check everything and it will take us two days. Right Tae?” Yuri playing with the protractor. 

 

“Yes Yul.” Taeyeon said in a boring tone as she propped her chin on the desk.

 

“What’s wrong unnie? You seemed lost?” Yoona said as she arrange all their materials on one side. 

 

“Nothing. Miyoung said she will call but it’s already 12 midnight.” Taeyeon suddenly blurted out as she stares at the old telephone. 

 

“Miyoung?” Both her friends said. 

 

“ahm just a friend.” Taeyeon awkwardly chuckled as she don’t want her friends to that she was talking to a stranger for days and yet she finds herself waiting for that girl to call again. 

 

The worst part is, she didn’t even know what that girl looks like. She just know her name and it was their Professor’s friend. 

 

“Ah okay. I’m so sleepy. I’ll go upstairs now guys.” says Yuri yawning as she lazily walks her way through the staircase. 

 

“Me too! How about you unnie?” Yoona said as she looks at Taeyeon whose face looked liked it loses on a million dollar bet. 

 

“I’ll follow. Go ahead Yoong. Have a good sleep.” Says Taeyeon as she smiles weakly on Yoona. 

 

It was already 2 am. Taeyeon was still on the living room sleeping on the couch. She then wakes up as she feels uncomfortable on her sleeping position. 

 

“ugh. I dozed off.” Taeyeon said as she makes her way on their room upstairs.

 

 She was near the stairs when the old telephone rings. Taeyeon goes back into the living room and quickly answers the call. 

 

“Miyoungie!?” Taeyeon said excitedly forgetting that she needs to continue her sleep. 

 

“Taetae, you’re still up?” Miyoung chuckles over the line. 

 

“hmm, yes. I was waiting for your call.” Taeyeon said it out loud, enough to be heard by the other person on the line. 

 

“Why are you waiting for my call?” Miyoung asked. She was surprise by what Taeyeon have just said to her. 

 

“Because you said you will call me. I thought something happened to you.” Taeyeon said in a worried tone. 

 

“ah S-sorry. It is my Father’s birthday today. I didn’t mean to make you worry about me. By the way thank you!” Miyoung stuttered as she blushed. If only Taeyeon could see her right now. 

 

“oh I forgot. Beats me. Why are you thanking me?” Taeyeon asked as she scratch the back of her neck. 

 

“ahm, my father loves the cake and thank you for showing your care for me.” Miyoung said in her husky sweet voice. 

 

“N-no worries.” Taeyeon stutters as she feels her heart skip a beat upon hearing that sweet husky voice. 

 

“It was funny that we haven’t seen each other yet It felt like we’re close friends.” Miyoung laughs as she doesn’t want to end their conversation quickly. 

 

“Same here.” Taeyeon shortly replied as she didn’t know what to say. There was a weird feeling on her stomach everytime she heard the laughter of the girl. 

 

“Is there a way to thank you for helping me? I reserve a slice of cake for you.” Miyoung shyly said on the line as she bit her lip.  

 

“Really!? can I taste you?Ah.. What I mean is your cake. Yea right the cake. Hehe” Taeyeon stutters as she feels her heart beats faster and her face was now red like a tomato feeling embarrassed. 

 

“O-of course. Hmm, are you free tomorrow? Can we meet?” Miyoung asked as she was nervous that Taeyeon might reject her. 

 

“Sure! I mean I can meet you tomorrow. But I’m not familiar in this place.” Taeyeon said with excitement in her voice but soon turned into a sad one. 

 

“I see. There will be a festive activity at the park tomorrow. I can meet you at  5 in the afternoon there.” Miyoung said happily as her eyes formed into crescents. Hope Taeyeon could see it. 

 

“Really! We passed by it when we first came here.” Taeyeon said excitedly. 

 

“Yes, and it is easy to go there. I'll be wearing a pink dress. So see you tomorrow Taetae?” says Miyoung over the line. 

 

“Sure, I'll be wearing blue tee and shorts. See you tomorrow Miyoungie!” Taeyeon said as she unconsciously yawn. 

 

“I guess we have to sleep now Taetae. See you in dreamland!” Miyoung chuckles over the phone. 

 

“okay. See ya! Bye!” Taeyeon said as the call ended. 

 

‘Aigoo I forgot to ask her cellphone number and it’s already 3:30 am. I really need to sleep.’ Taeyeon thought as she went swaying happily upstairs and joined her friends to sleep. 


A/N: another chapter again~~ keeps on writing before I get back to my sanity.. LOL xD

I don't have enough time to edit this sooooooo yeah~~ :P