Day Seven

On the line

It was a rainy evening as Yoona and Yuri scanned through their photos that they did took yesterday at the festival. 

 

"Delete this Yul, I don't look good in this one." Says Yoona pointing at her photo on the cellphone screen. 

 

"It is not my fault to have a mouth that smiles like an alligator. Haha" Yuri teased as Yoona gave her some light punches on her shoulder. 

 

"Ouch! I'm just stating the fact. Anyway, I think our food is done." Yuri stick her tongue out as she sat up and goes to the dining room. 

 

"Is Taeyeon unnie okay now? She didn't have her lunch though." Yoona  shouts at Yuri from the living room. 

 

"I don't know. I mean, she was looking for someone yesterday and found no one else." Yuri answered back. 

 

"ooh someone?" Yoona said as she waits for Yuri to come back. 

 

"Maybe that's the one she's been talking to these past few days. Wait, I'll call Taeng upstairs." Yuri said as she shrugged her shoulders after putting a plate of fettuccini on the coffee table.  

 

The old telephone rings that made Yoona startled a bit as she was sitting near it. 

 

"Hello?" Says Yoona thinking it was there professor. 

 

"Taetae is that you?" Miyoung said as she heard the voice from the other line. 

 

"I'm sorry but are you looking for Taeyeon unnie?" Yoona said upon hearing a person talked on the other line. 

 

"uhm Yes. Is she there?" Miyoung said hoping she could get to talk to the girl. 

 

"Yoon let's eat! I already called Taeyeon upst-" Yuri was cut off when Yoona gestures her to shut up pointing onto the phone she was holding. 

 

"Yah! And who's on the line Ms.Yoonagator?" Yuri laughs as she put up the broken wire of the old telephone in front of Yoona's face. 

 

"Hey are you still there? Can I please talk to Taeyeon?" Miyoung said again when she got no response from Yoona. 

 

"I uh..Who a-are you?" Yoona's face turned pale as she looks on the broken wire and to the old telephone she was holding. 

 

"Good acting Yoong. Now let's eat and put it down fi-." Yuri said as Yoona place the handset on Yuri's ear. 

 

"I'm Miyoung. Can I now talk to Taeyeon?" Miyoung said that made Yuri startled as her face turned into horror. 

 

"You're Miyoung?" Yuri nervously said knowing the situation of the broken telephone. 

 

"Guys what's our dinner for toni-?" Says Taeyeon and stops upon hearing the name ang gets the old  telephone to Yuri. 


A/N: Love so sofffttttt~~~ haha xD

anyway, I hope Taeyeon will see Miyoung now.. Lol :D
 

Have a good night you  ! ;)