Day Six (1)

On the line

Meanwhile

"I think Taeyeon unnie is enjoying the festival here. It's already 7:30 pm and yet she didn't bother us to go back to Prof. Choi's home." Says Yoona upon stuffing a mouthful of cotton candy in . 

 

"Or she might be looking for something that's why we are still here." Yuri points out at the midget who keeps on turning around as if she lost something. 

 

"Taeyeon unnie, are you okay?" Yoona taps at the back of Taeyeon that made the midget jumped in surprise. 

 

"Yah! Yoong, why?" Says Taeyeon as she gave a quick glance at Yoona and returned to her giraffe like post as she was looking through the entire place. 
 

"Why? 'Cause you looked like a girrafe looking for food." Says Yoona. 

 

"Except that she's not that tall." Says Yuri. As she and Yoona both laughed at the statement. 

 

"A girl in pink dress, pink, pink, pink......" Taeyeon keeps on mumbling, ignoring her friends. 

 

"A girl in what?!" Yuri asked. 

 

"That's might be her. Miyoung!" Taeyeon points at the girl near the ice cream stall as she walks her way through. 

 

"Miyoung?" Says Taeyeon as she approached the girl. 

 

"Hi there cutiee!" Says the lady in pink as she turned to face Taeyeon. 

 

"Tae, you're into gay!? Hmmph.." Yuri said as Yoona covers . 

 

"I-I'm sorry.. Haha" Taeyeon said awkwardly as the lady in pink was a man being crossdressed.  

 

"Are you looking for someone Taeng?" Says Yul as they walked away from the ice cream stall. 

 

"Yeah and I don't think I'll see her tonight." Taeyeon said bitterly. 

 

"Let's just eat it out unnie. Here." Yoona offers a cotton candy to Taeyeon. 

 

"Thanks, Yoong. I think we should go now." Taeyeon smiles weakly as she grabs the cotton candy and made their way to the parking lot. 

 

Suddenly it came raining crazy then the three runs back to their car and drive back to their professor's home. 


A/N: A veryyyyyyyyyy short update.. LOL btw, Taengoo TV is jjang! haha XD

        I'm still  sick and I can't work on my pc.. T.T