Day Six

On the line

`````*

“Unnie! Wake uppppp!” Yoona said for the nth time shaking the still sleeping midget. 

 

“Go away Yoong! I’m still sleepy ..” Taeyeon groaned as she gets back her blanket and covers herself. 

 

“But unnie, we have to finish our project or else we can’t go exploring this place.” Yoona explained pulling the covers off to her friend. 

 

“Hey Taengoo, Why do you sleep so late and I heard last night that you’re on the phone with someone?” Yuri barges in sitting on the edge of the bed. 

 

“What? I am not!” Taeyeon bolted up as she heard Yuri’s statement. 

 

“Yes you’re not ‘cause I recall now that it’s  almost 2 am.” Yuri sarcastically said giving Taeyeon a playful smirk. 

 

“Whatever Yul. Alright, let’s finish our project so we can tour this big baby over here.” Taeyeon laughs as Yoona throws a pillow on her face. 

 

“Yah, you didn’t answer me!” says Yuri as they get their working materials. 

 

“It’s a person Yul, don’t worry. “ Taeyeon laughed as she makes her way out of the room. 

 

“Not funny Taeng. Seriously, who’s that? I mean it’s so late and you are still talking over the phone.” Yuri said eyeing suspiciously to her friend. 

 

“It was just a friend, okay. So now go. Let’s work this out.” Taeyeon shouted as she was making her way downstairs holding the other prints. 

 

~~3:00 p.m 

 

“Unnie,  do you want to take a break?” says Yoona as she noticed a certain midget looking at the wall clock from time to time. 

 

“Yes! I mean we should finish this first. It’s almost done.” Says Taeyeon scratching the back of her head. 

 

“It’s fine unnie. Actually, I’m feeling  tired too and hungry.” Yoona said as she checks their working progress. 

 

“Let’s call it a day guys. I’m sure we will finish this on time. And I’m hungry too..haha” Yuri got up from her working space, making sure that she saved there other inputs and files for the project. 

 

"by the way guys, there will be a festival today in the park, do you want to come with me guys?" Says Taeyeon as she hurry to clean up her things.

 

"Really unnie? Of course, we do!" Says Yoona as her eyes sparkles upon hearing it.

 

"How do you know about it Tae?" Says Yuri curiously.

 

“I-I just know. Okay, I’ll just go upstairs! Hurry guys” Taeyeon rushed into their room earning shrugs from her friends. 

 

“Crap! 30 more minutes! I think we have to go now.” Taeyeon says to no one as she quickly rushed outside the room after checking herself for the nth time into the mirror. 

 

“Hey, becareful! The event is just there in the town. It's not like, it's going to end that fast.” says Yuri as Taeyeon bumped into her. 

 

“Sorry. I just don't want us to come home late later, we don't know this place.” Taeyeon said as she made her way out. It was true that they barely know the place, but she also  just can't wait to see the girl she's been talking over the phone these past few days.

 

“Oh okay.” Yuri said nonchalantly ignoring Taeyeon. 

 

"I wonder how she looks like.. Her voice was beautiful though.." Taeyeon smiled as she reached on her car door.

 

"Crap Yoong! You already there? how did y-?" Taeyeon was surprised upon seeing Yoona already inside her car.

 

"hehe~ I'm sooo excited unnie, that's why I hurried here in the car after the break." Says Yoona as they wait for Yuri and make their way to the town.

 

~~7:00 pm 

The park was full of lights, filled with music and people are dancing to the happy music. There are food stalls and fun games for the event.

 

"Is that friend of yours will still come Miyoung?" Sunkyu said to her friend as she looks around as they waited at an ice cream stall.

 

"Taeyeon said we will meet here." Miyoung said to her friend as she stares at the now dark sky. 

 

"Sure she said. But it's already 7 in the evening Miyoung. Your father will be very angry if he knew that we are still in the out." Sunkyu said worrily as her eyes wander through the place as someone might see them. 

 

"Fine. Let's just go home." Miyoung said in a sad tone putting down a small box containing the cake that she had reserved for the girl. 

 

"I thought we'll wait there until dawn.." Sunkyu said dramatically as they now make their way home. 


A/N: I didn't update yesterday because I got home late.. Partying in the traffic all nighhhhhhtttt~~~Lol xD
        anyway, here's an update.. :D