Day Four

On the line

~~~~

“You know guys we are forty percent done. We still have 60 percent to finish this thing.” Yoona said looking at their project. 

 

“Don’t worry Yoong will finish this on Monday next week.” Taeyeon assures her friend. 

 

“Yes and we can have our tour here!” Yuri claps happily. 

 

“By the way, unnie I woke up last night and I didn’t see you in bed. Where did you go?” Yoona looks at Taeyeon. 

 

“ahm, I can’t sleep well so I decided to go downstairs to get some fresh air.” Taeyeon nonchalantly said getting the T-square. 

 

“I see. Okay let’s work. I really can’t wait to have a tour to this beautiful place.” Yoona said as they continue doing their project. 

== 

 

It was 11pm  and Taeyeon couldn’t sleep. She decided to go downstairs into the living room. 

“She said she will call back.” Taeyeon said staring at the old telephone when it suddenly starts ringing. 

 

“Miyoung?” Taeyeon excitedly picked up the old telephone. 

 

“Yes Taetae. You’re waiting for my call didn’t you?” says Miyoung as she chuckles through the line. 

 

“W-what me? N-no. I just can’t sleep, that’s why.” Taeyeon half lied as she try to suppress her smile as if Miyoung can see her. 

 

“Okay. By the way, I practiced baking earlier and my mom said  it taste good! Thanks Taetae!” Miyoung said in a happy voice. 

 

“Really!? Congratulations! It’s Taeyeon not Taetae.” Taeyeon answered back pretending to be annoyed on her last word. 

 

“But Taetae suits your voice. Can I just call you Taetae? Pleaseee?” Miyoung said on the line with her pleading sweet voice. 

 

“Whatever Miyoung. Ahm, so why are you still awake?” Taeyeon asked as it was past eleven. 

 

“Taetae it is! Hmm, I can’t sleep too and I will be stargazing the sky is clear!” Miyoung said happily. 

 

“Sure Miyoungie! You love stargazing?” Taeyeon said with a teasing voice. 

 

“Miyoungie? I find it cute! Haha ! I love watching them twinkling from above.” Miyoung said dreamily. 

 

“Me too! It lessens my stress.” Taeyeon said smiling  as she looks from the window near her. 

 

“Taetae.” Miyoung’s voice was sweet and soft. 

 

“Miyoungie?” Taeyeon chuckles over the line. 

 

“Thanks for having a small talk with me.” Miyoung said her voice was sweet but with a hint of sadness. 

 

“No worries Miyoung. I love talking to you anyway. I think we have to stargaze now?” Taeyeon said as she look from the outside. 

 

“okay. Goodnight Taetae!” Miyoung said briefly. 

 

“Goodnight Miyoung. Call me again when you’re free. haha” Taeyeon then ends the call as she excitedly goes to the balcony. 

 

“I will starga-“ Taeyeon was cut off by her own when she looks the now dark sky and soon rain starts falling. 

 

“But Miyoung said the weather is fine.” Taeyeon pouts and goes back again to their room and sleep. 


A/N: The stars tonight are good! I saw them while I'm on my way home. It did inspired me for this chapter. xD

       P.S
       Taeyeon's posts on IG is <3 I love the black and white concept~~ :D