Day One

On the line

“This place is really good! Can we extend our stay here?” Yoona said as she look through the wide windows seeing the beautiful view of the small province. 

 

“We have to be back after two weeks. You know we have our deadline.” Says Yuri unpacking her things. 

 

“Thanks to Prof. Choi and she lends us their ancestral house here in the province.” Taeyeon said as she sets up her blue print and other working materials. 

 

“Perks of being an architecture student! Let’s do our project so that we can finish early and will have our extra time.” Yoona said as she fist pumped on the air. 

 

The mansion was located at a province near the mountains. The place is somehow high that from up there, you will see the entire  overlooking of the province. It is made with big rocks and was built centuries ago. 

 

The ancestral home had a lot of rooms. Ten rooms  to be exact.   

“What will be our project again?” Yuri said as she earned knock on her head from her groupmates. 

 

“We have to think on how to restore an old place into a modern one Yul.” Taeyeon said as she now helps Yoona in preparing their materials. 

=== 

Night comes and the three of them were exhausted from their trip, unpacking their luggage and arranging their materials from tomorrow’s work. 

 

“Unnie I just noticed that Prof. Choi’s house has a lot of rooms.” Yoona said to Taeyeon  as they were having dinner. 

 

“Yes, Prof. Choi we can look through it and feel free to occupied which room we wanted. But of course two rooms is enough for us. For our working area and for us to rest.” Taeyeon explained. 

 

Taeyeon is the leader of their group. She just chose to have one room for the three of them to rest, since every room is big enough. 

 

“Let’s check every room guys!” Yuri said  as she collected their now empty plates bringing it into the sink. 

 

“I think I’ll pass Yul. Our trip here is not a joke. I’m so tired. How about you Tae?” Yoona said as she check on her phone. 

 

“Hmm, I can’t sleep that fast when I’m in someone’s house. I’ll join Yuri.” Taeyeon said as they all now go back upstairs. 

 

“Goodnight guys! Tell me when you find a treasure chest!” Yoona joked as she went inside their room to sleep. 

 

“Sure Yoong! Hope a ghost join you there!” Yuri shouted back as she and Taeyeon both laughed. 

 

The ancestral home is a two storey 1000 square meters mansion that it looked like almost a castle. 

But even the mansion was built exactly 100 hundred years ago it still look new as the Choi Family visits it once a year and have it renovated every 2 years to preserve it’s old fashion design. 

 

They have searched every room from upstairs. They just found a  lot of antiques, king size beds that is made of fine wood and old pictures from the Choi’s. 

 

“The place still look so elegant! It’s like we time traveled.” Taeyeon said as they went out to one room. 

 

“Yes, it’s not impossible for Prof. Choi not to preserve this. Hello, her parents are both architect and her siblings were engineers.” Yuri said to her awestruck friend. 

 

“You’re right. Let’s look to the other three rooms downstairs?” Taeyeon asked as Yuri looks on her phone. 

 

“I think we should do it tomorrow. It’s already 11pm Tae and we have to wake up early.” Yuri said yawning. 

 

“Alright then, It’s going to be a long day tomorrow. Let’s go.” Taeyeon said as they walk back to their room to sleep. 

 

It was 12 midnight and Taeyeon was still awake looking through the ceiling as she still couldn’t sleep.   

 

She look at her side and saw that her friends was now into deep slumber. 

 

She then gets up from bed and decided to go downstairs. 

 

‘Maybe a warm milk would help me sleep.’ Taeyeon thought as she boils some water and make a milk. 

 

She spent some minutes on the kitchen and decided to go back upstairs upon finishing her warm milk. 

 

“What was that?” Taeyeon said to no one upon hearing a sound. 

 

It was coming from the living room.  

“Yul, Yoong are you guys there?” Taeyeon then opens up all the light from downstairs as she made her way on the living room. 

 

The sound was getting clearer. It was a telephone ringing.  It was a vintage telephone wherein you have to rotate the numbers to contact a person. 

 

“Hmm, maybe it was Prof. Choi checking us if we arrived here safely.” Taeyeon then picks up the phone and answer it. 

“Hello?” Taeyeon answers  waiting for a response from the other line. 

 

“Hello Sooyoung  still awake?” the person on the other line said. 

 

“ahm, sorry. Prof. Choi is not with us. May I know who is this?” Taeyeon answered back knowing that Sooyoung is the first name of their Professor. 

 

“Soo, don’t fool around I need to talk to you. Please.” The other person said as it thought that she is getting pranked. 

 

“I’m really sorry miss. But Sooyoung is not here right now. You can leave a message to her.” Taeyeon said as she thinks that the person didn’t knew the profession of their teacher. 

 

“uhm okay. Just tell her that whenever she’s there, call me back. Thanks!” the other person on the line said. 

 

“Okay. Wa-“  Taeyeon was cut off when the person already drop the line. 

 

“I didn’t get your name.” Taeyeon sighed as she goes back to their room and sleep. 


A/N: I'll update this story on weekdays!! :D 

Byeeeee for now :*** *pukes rainbows*