When did I start liking you?

Forbidden to last

Even as he was getting his face pummeled with the sweet cake confection and messing with his hyungs, he couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. Why had Hyuna reacted the way she did at the front of the building? "Let go of me." The words stung and Kikwang winced as a large dollop of icing landed on his cheek. His arms fell to his sides and he glanced over to the girl. He could see her getting cleaned up after getting hit, so he quickly got revenge for her by shoving a mouthful of a piece into Junhyungs shirt.

He returned his attention to her, and was surprised to catch her handing the Lotte World tickets to Jihyun. This made him happier, it meant that they'd be going. He smiled. Unless, she only told about the tickets..and didn't say anything about going together. He frowned and dropped his head. Immediately after this action, Yoseob smashed the remaining mess of a cake onto the top of Kikwang's head. "YAH!" he said, swiveling around, and trying to wipe it off from his face. "It's getting in my eyes! You think this is funny?! YAH!!" The rest of the members laughed rambunctiously, and dispersed across the room, trying to avoid the cake monster that he'd become. Forgetting Hyuna for a moment, he ran around trying to enact another case of revenge. He was unsuccessful however, and tripped, falling over a table.

They enjoyed themselves for the next few hours.

As Kikwang sat on a couch, his hair and face plastered with dried icing, he enjoyed watching Hyunsaeng and Doojoon sing a trot song. Glancing over to the girls huddled together, his brows cocked when he couldn't find Hyuna among them. He cleared his throat, stood, grabbed his jacket and slipped it on. "I'll be back in a bit. Remember, I'm after Junhyung!" Once outside, he looked around. "Hyuna?" There was a cough behind him. He turned to see her leaning against the wall. "Ah, so this was where you disappeared to. They miss you in there." 'Or at least I miss you.' is what he really wanted to say. She shrugged, looking to the ground and fiddling her fingers. Kikwang sighed, taking a spot next to her on the wall.

"Hey, when do you think I started feeling like this?"

Hyuna stiffened and looked up to him. He was grinning, his eyes creased into a charismatic eyesmile. "I don't know, myself. It just sort of happened." There was a moment of silence before he continued, "It's all your fault, you know? I didn't want this. I knew it'd cause trouble. More for you, than me. If you hadn't been like this...If you weren't who you are.."
'I wouldn't lov--like you'
Kikwang looked up to the faint stars above the city. "I wish we could watch the stars properly. I wish we could talk properly, like before. I wish we could date properly. I wish for a lot of things..I want a lot of things..I guess that makes me selfish, right?" He could feel himself becoming bitter, though he didn't know why. He breathed out, a white puff clouding the front of his face. He glanced at Hyuna. "Are you cold?" he asked, slipping off his jacket and not waiting for an answer, layed it across her shoulder.

"I already have--" Hyuna started, pointing to her own.
"So what do you think of all this?" 'What do you think of me?'
She kept silent, biting her lip and blushing.
Kikwang set his face, and looked off to the side. "Araso? I see." Flushed, and cold, he got off the wall and slowly started to walk inside.