Running to you.

Forbidden to last

With or without Kikwang she was walking in. She looked back to see if he'd budge. Not a step forward, but he stayed there. In the cold. She exhaled all the breath she held in. Reading his mind was probably one of the hardest thing Hyuna ever had to do, and to know his feelings.. Hyuna longed for him to have his arms wrapped around her tightly. A simple kiss on the cheek. To wake up and sending him morning texts. Holding his hands. Those simple things. The simple things she loved so much.

She only let out the heaviest sighed as her unnies and Sohyun urged her back into the dorm. Not even bothering to talk to them she went straghit to the bathroom. Thinking place. As she shed off all the cake and icing off of her she dried her hair, getting dressed. Where was her mind? She knew. It was with Kikwang.

We can't be together because we're forbidden.

She confessed to him, he got that right? That she wanted to retun every feelings she had for him, but something simple as a no dating rule with the company kept them apart. Or maybe what if they broke up, it'd be awkward. Without even thinking about it she turned to open the door, running out. "I'll be back!" She yelled.

It was such a lucky thing Beast's dorm was nearby, if it wasn't Hyuna wouldn't have been running. She hated running. Running was never her favorite thing to do.

And there she was. In front of that door where Kikwang was on the other side. She glanced down at her watch. He must be asleep by now. She tried her chances, knowcking on the door, calling for Kikwang's name. "Lee Kikwang!" She yelled in a desperate tone.