party

Forbidden to last

Kikwang did a brief victory dance to himself before trailing after Hyuna. As they were walking towards the entrance of the building, they spotted her manager through the glass doors and scurried for him and the van that awaited them. Hyuna sat herself in the back seat while he took the middle seat, and her manager hopped into the driver's side. "Good job today, Hyuna-shii, keep it up" he commended her, giving a thumbs up as he pulled away from the curb. She nodded, a smile smile coming across her face.

Kikwang angled his head slightly towards the backseat, and caught sight of her in the corner of his eye. Hyuna had turned her attention to the window, and a placid expression overcame her features. He admired her picturesque figure, the way her wavy locks fell like a waterfall just a few lengths past her shoulder, her smooth and creamy skin that gave off a faint glow, her dainty shoulders and hands, and last but not least her beautiful shape. He tried to catch her eye, but her eyelids were falling heavy, as she drifted into a light slumber. He smiled to himself, his heart thumping a little faster from just looking at her. Kikwang turned his head back forward. He observed the road, but then looked up to the rear-view mirror.

His stomach flipped.

Hyuna's manager was looking oddly at Kikwang. Blinking rapidly, he quickly looked down and gulped. His hands balled into fits into his laps, and his heart pounded in his ears. Had he been watching? Did he see anything? Had he been caught? He timidly glanced back up to the mirror only to meet the shade-donned eyes of the hyung. He froze, unable to break his gaze away.

"So, how was your schedule today, Kikwang-shii?"

Kikwang opened his mouth to speak, only to croak out a few words, "Oh, it was well." The manager nodded, looking back to the road. "That's good. Where were the rest of your members? When I met you with Hyuna, I mean." He bit his lips, replying, "They were back getting changed in the waiting room. I usually change faster than them...so I came out ahead to see Hyuna's stage..." The older man nodded in reply.

"I heard you nearly fell on stage during your recording. You should be more careful next time. You wouldn't want to get hurt, it would worry everyone. I was worried. Good thing they caught you."

Kikwang winced at the last statement. It seemed like he knew. He cleared his throat, "De, thank you for you worrying, hyung. I'll be sure to do better." At this time, the van rolled into the roundabout at the company entrance. "You two, go ahead, I'll go drive this into the parking lot." He gently shook Hyuna from her sleep, and they exited the car. His expression was dark, and kept his focus on the ground. He looked over to see Hyuna staring up at him with a drowsy expression. 'Ahh, kyopta.~' He chuckled, leading her by the elbow. "Let's go party!"