It's all your fault.

Forbidden to last
"The only person's thoughts I'm concerned with right now," he said, throwing her a glance over his shoulder, "are yours." He gave her a sad smile and continued on his way into the building. Kikwang shoved his hands deep into the jacket's pockets, grinding his teeth. He screwed up. He definitely screwed up, but right now he didn't care. He'd let her know what was on his mind, well most of it anyway. He looked back to see if she'd come in yet. There wasn't any sign of her. "I should of let her keep the jacket," he mumbled to himself, stopping and stretching out an arm to touch the wall. 'That way, I'd have a reason to come looking for her.'

"We can talk properly"

"We can talk properly?" He thumped a fist against the wall, as he continued to walk. "What is that?? A promise of friendship? That we'll carry on as if nothing happened?" He frowned, increasing his pace. He wanted anything, but to feel this way. To be angry, angry at her..But he was a man, and men were subject to irrational thought. His temper was getting the better of him as he opted to take the stairs up to the group's dorm. He went up, two steps at a time, his face hardened with thought.
'Lee Kikwang and Kim Hyuna. Lee Kikwang and Kim Hyuna.'
"Lee Kikwang and Kim Hyuna," he breathed, "see it even sounds crazy when you say it out loud.."

The way she'd said his name made it seem as if it could happen, though. The way she had whispered those three syllables. The way it caused a spark to shoot down his spine. His expression softened. Why did it have to be this way? Why did his job have to interfere with the way he lived, and what he wanted to do. He knew these were the consequences of such an occupation, but he still couldn't help but ask. He wished he could shed the image of 'Lee Kikwang, the idol' for a day. But that was impossible. Their relationship was impossible, and it stung to admit it.
Before he knew it, he found himself standing in front of the dorm door. Kikwang ran his fingers through his hair, pulling out fragments of dried icing. He made a face of disgust and decided to to take a nice, long, warm shower before heading to bed. He turned the knob to the door.

And was met with a tackle by Dongwoon.
They fell to the ground and Kikwang groaned, "What was that for?"
"Oh, just for being late. You're going to get us in trouble with hyung one day." Hyunseung came out from his room, rubbing a white towel against his wet hair. He scrunched up his face at the sight of the two. "You do know he's still covered in cake right?" Dongwoon looked his hyung down and up before removing himself from the other's body. "Go shower!" they chorused. Kikwang, althought still in downtrodden spirits, laughed at this, and nodded.

After washing up, he shuffled into the living room. No one was out here tonight, and he wanted to sleep alone. Or rather, he wanted to think to himself. Throwing himself upon the couch, he found a comfortable position and stared up at the ceiling. 'Hyuna. Hyuna. Hyuna.' The name in his head lulled him, his eyes remained half open. 'I'd be scared, Hyuna. Not because everyone would disapprove or that we'd be separated..but because you might not look at me any longer.' He felt a twinge in his heart. His eyes fluttered to a close.

"It's all your fault."