Nerves.

Forbidden to last

Hyuna sighed as she went through her text messages. "He hasn't replied." She whined as her hair was being played with by the salon lady. "Pabo, he must have fell asleep." Hyuna said looking at the watch on her wrist that he gave her. Hyuna tilted her head as she looked at herself through the mirror. It hasn't been long since Kikwang confessed his real feelings for her. To be honest Hyuna didn't know what to feel. She liked short guys, and he was just the type Hyuna liked. Expect for his stupid face he puts on all the time, she liked everything about him. Hyuna was young so she didn't know much about having a boyfriend, or well someone who liked her. They weren't official or anything. She liked the feeling, but she was a little to shy for him. It frustrated him several times, but he got over it.

"You're ready." The lady said freeing Hyuna from the seat. Hyuna smiled, bowed and left. She was getting ready for her stage special. It wasn't much to Hyuna she was a little nervous, but it wasn't new. She's been on stage for 2 years, if you include her wonder girls days it's 3. Hyuna always felt nervous going on stage, making her make a few mistakes here and there. She always made up for it though. She always gave her best, but sometimes that wasn't enough for some circumstances.

"Five minutes Hyuna." Her manager said as Hyuna slipped on her dangerous heels she always had to wear when it came to performing. Hyuna didn't mind them, but one wrong move and her dancing could be over with. Does this mean he won't see me dance? He must have fell asleep. Hyuna pouted making her way up to the stage.

Hyuna prepared herself shaking all nerves out as she did various exercises and stretching out her arms. "Let's do good." Gyuri said patting Hyuna's back as she stretched. Hyuna nodded, before she knew it, it was their time to take their position on stage. Hyuna heard the fans cheer as they entered. Hyuna couldn't help be smile. She tried to play it off cool, but hearing the fans shout and scream soothed her. Knowing she had a fan base cheering her on, and always following her ever move made her happy. She was someone to them, it made her even happier.