Date?

Forbidden to last

Kikwang thought her small rant was cute, and laughed. There was a moment of silence between them, as they kept hidden in the shadows of the corner. He noticed how close they were. Not that they haven't stood this close before, only this time he was well aware of their proximity. He shyly backed away a bit and smiled. "Let's go out somewhere tonight," he said, directing his words to the ground for he was too nervous to look up. "I want to spend time with you."

He could see Hyuna shrink from the question. "Um, how has your schedule been so far?" she asked.

Kikwang furrowed his brows and frowned. She was always avoiding his questions like this. He sighed, "Oh, you know, long, slow..and long. The fansign was fun though." He thought for a minute, his expression brightening. "Oh! And one of my fans gave me tickets to Lotte World," he said, showing her the handful of papers. "She was a Noona, and said I should have some real fun every once in a while." He gave a sheepish chuckle, dividing the tickets and handing some to her. "There's enough for everyone to go, so it won't look bad if we all went together."

Kikwang hoped she'd accept this idea. If not, then he'd just have to wisk her away in the dead of night and force her to go on a date. He shook his head. No, that'd be even worse. He met Hyuna's eyes, and gave her a genuine smile. "Please?" If she didn't say yes, he'd knew he'd have to resort to the lowest of the low. Aegyo.