Party...

Forbidden to last

Hyuna didn't have the energy to argue with him at the moment. All she really wanted to do was go back to the dorm and sleep. She didn't even plan on going, but it was for Kikwang why she went, and of course because they were company mates. Hyuna sighed as they entered the company. Hyuna felt a slight pressure at her elbow. She looked down then at Kikwang. "Let go of me." She whined pulling away from him. Pabo. Hyuna scoffed flipping her brown hair and walking ahead.

"We were worried!" Doojoon said slinging his arms around Kikwang. "But then Hyung told us you went with Hyuna instead." Doojoon smiled. "Let's cut the cake now." Doojoon said pulling Kikwang with him. They all gathered around the small round table waiting for the cake to be cute. Hyuna stood there crossing her arms as she looked around the room, at the cake, and everyone else. They didn't expect a thing. It was only months ago that they had to promote their Hit your heart albums. It was only a couple of months ago that they had to practice for the dream concert. It was only a couple of months ago Kikwang and Hyuna had to dance together. Hyuna felt chills.

I wonder how long he's been feeling this way. Hyuna clapped and cheered as the boys cut the cake and decided to put it all over each other.

Hyuna moved out of the way, she moved to the corner looking at Kikwang. He was something. A guy who couldn't reach 170 cm, someone who nagged a little more than he should, clumsy, forgetful, and of course stupid. Hyuna smiled at the sight of Kikwang getting attack. Before Hyuna knew it Junhyung ran by shoving cake in her face. "AH!" She let out a shriek, and laughed as she wiped it off with her fingers. She smiled to herself as Jihyun started helping her. "Let unnie help you." She smiled.

"Unnie." Hyuna said as she helped her. "Kikwangie gave me Lotte tickets that were given to his fans, let's all go together." Hyuna said pulling it out of her pockets. Jihyun smiled looking at it. "Yeah, sure." She said and got a napkin wiping every trace of cake off of her.

The night went on as they celebrated with each other a little karaoke here and there. Hyuna stood up stretching her arms out. "I'm going to go get some air." Hyuna smiled and walked out of the building. I wonder if that pabo will come and see me out here.