Chapter 27

Learning to love an Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 - It is always in the lavatories

Ara is in the girls’ lavatory, washing her hands while staring at her reflection in the mirror. She caught some of the gossip earlier when their class had ended, and she can’t help but feel disgusted. They think she’s in a relationship with all of them, a sick, twisted relationship. 

 

Ara shakes her head and turns the faucet off, grabbing some paper to dry her hands with when the door opens and in comes a bunch of girls. There are at least six of them, and they stop in front of the door, all of them wearing menacing scowls on their faces. 

“If it isn’t the ,” the girl in front of the rest spits, and Ara feels her heart drop. She has dealt with bullying before, but being called a and accused of sleeping with her friends is too much. “The girls from Seoul are indeed s, all of them.” The gang laughs, glaring at Ara all the while, and Ara feels so small, remembering the bullying from her school back in Seoul.

“That’s not true,” she whispers, staring the leader directly in the eyes. She has always hated bullies, and because she used to be so alone in her old school, she never directly confronted them. Right now, she has other plans. “I didn’t know that having guy friends equals to sleeping around in this town.”

Ara doesn’t see it coming, but the leader has stepped forward and slapped her harshly, the sound resonating in the toilet stall. Ara feels blood rush through her veins, her fingertips tingling, and she clenches her hands into fists. These are normal humans, she can’t hurt them like she hurt that beast.

“Who allowed you to speak, ?” Ara looks up at the leader and steps closer, and for a second, the girl looks surprised, frightened even, and she involuntarily takes a small step back, her lackeys following the movement.

“You guys can’t go around and spread such lies,” Ara all but growls angrily (she realizes that living with werewolves does leave a few imprints), and she stops directly in front of the leader of the small gang.

After looking at the girl’s nametag, she looks up at her and shakes her head. “I know your name now, Eunji, but I won’t tell the teachers if you drop it already.” Eunji scoffs in disbelief, and then she’s all over Ara, dragging her hair, and the other girls join in.

Ara feels someone clawing at her arms, another one is pushing her, there is touching all over her, and she tries to hit back as much as she can, but then she’s kicked harshly to the floor, her back colliding with the marble wall, and she gasps in pain.

“Stay away from the boys, ,” Eunji snaps angrily, sending a final blow to Ara’s face, but the girl grabs her hand and pulls her down so they're on eye level. Eunji tries to hit her with her other hand, but Ara dodges and pushes her to the floor, quickly standing up so the other girls can’t attack her again.

“This is not a bloody movie,” Ara yells angrily, and she stares down at a shocked Eunji. “If you want to get closer to the boys, how about you approach them in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter