When Alone and Triggered

Coffee Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now please raise your arms.” Daehyun instructed Youngjae in a playful manner.

“I-I’m not a kid,” the younger pouted but nevertheless, he raised his arms in the air. The white cotton shirt slid down his body after obstructing his view of the handsome nanny. 

Daehyun pinched Youngjae’s cheeks. “Stop being so adorable. It makes me want to forgive you for walking in public.”

Youngjae slapped the older’s hands away from his face right away. “That hurt. Damn it.” Well it didn’t hurt one bit but it’s the best way to avoid the subject at hand. But the act backfired when Daehyun leaned in and planted a peck on his cheek.

“I’m sorry.” Daehyun apologized with a sweet smile on his face. Youngjae was about to blurt out some nonsense back at him but Daehyun’s phone sang a message tone at the exact moment. He fished out the gadget from the pocket of his coat. His expression hardened for a bit upon reading whatever message he received. “I’m sorry but I need to go now. I already had a prior appointment before meeting you. I will call a taxi to send you home.”

***

When Youngjae got home, Himchan was already sitting on the sofa with a fashion magazine in hand. He raised his head when he noticed the younger enter the door. “Where the hell did you go? And wow. You look like someone who just met a demon.” He threw the magazine on the glass table and stood up.  “Hey. I’m talking to you.” He waved his hands a few inches away from the younger’s face to get his attention. 

Youngjae lifted his brows, “Did you say something?”

“Oh god. Are you in love? You’re not in middle school anymore Yoo Youngjae.” Himchan patted his head before another theory hit him. “Or did you finally give in to illegal drugs’ temptation? You’re pretty high.”

Youngjae met his friend’s gaze. “Did I?” And he pushed him down to sit on the sofa again. “Your assumptions are actually a lot better than the real thing. You know what? I need to sleep so don’t make any noises. A lot of things happened today. I will tell you about them if you behave. Thank you very much.” He didn’t waste any second. He ascended the stairs in a hurry and went directly to his room so he could take off the suffocating clothes that Daehyun made him wear. A strange yet delightful feeling washed through him as he dived into his bed and remembered the heated kiss he shared with the nerd accountant just almost an hour ago; completely ignoring the fact that he was almost by the same man.

***

Daehyun drove towards the nearest shade he saw then killed the engine of his car before pulling out his laptop. When he opened the door, a warm breeze greeted him. The scent of the sea couldn’t reach the place where he was standing but it was alright. Just knowing that the sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter