It's Not Love

Coffee Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:45 AM. With two bath towels in hand, Youngjae splayed on the couch dozing off. He was waiting for his turn for the shower. Usually, he would wait upstairs in the comfort of his own bed until Himchan comes knocking on his door. But on this particular morning, he had one goal. And he must endure the discomfort so he could accomplish it.

When the door to the bathroom opened, Youngjae automatically rose to his feet. The sudden feat made his friend stop on his tracks. “Woah you scared me there,” Himchan said shaking his head a bit. “What kind of nightmare visited you in your sleep that made you come down here on your own this early?”

Youngjae didn’t say anything. His eyes were glued on Himchan’s torso. The same get up. Bare skin with glistening droplets of water here and there. Check. A towel hanging on his hips. Check. Slightly built body structure. Check. 

Deep . What a waste of comfortable sleep.

He didn’t feel any attraction at all. He was hoping to feel the same thing that he felt when he saw a freshly showered Jung Daehyun but there was really nothing. Maybe Himchan was way too good-looking? He shook his head. There should be something else. That; or he’s really in love.

Himchan’s eyes widened when he gathered that he was being stared at. He hugged himself and feinted coy. “Yah, you finally had the common sense to admire my iness? Don’t act too bold though. I’m feeling embarrassed here,” he teased.

Youngjae’s goal was to see a guy’s body and see if it will have any effect on him. Now he’s more troubled than before. He scratched his head and tried to come up with a sensible argument. Maybe it’s because it’s Himchan. His skin is too white and he always acts stupid. That's not it. Daehyun is also weird in his own way. Youngjae tried hard to think of someone with almost the same color as Daehyun’s skin, and with mature way of thinking. His senior, Bang Yongguk came to mind. He ignored his friend’s taunt and asked him instead, “Does Yongguk hyung have good body build and the same tanned skin even under his clothes?”

Himchan dropped the act as his face went sour upon the mention of the other’s name. “Why are you asking? Do you like him that way?”

“Of course not. I’m just asking. And what is it to you if I like him that way?”

“N-Nothing. And yah! Why are you assuming that I’ve already seen him stark ?” Himchan stuttered.

“I didn’t say that you’ve seen him stark . You both have been acquaintances even before I knew you and you are of the same age as him so maybe somewhere you’ve already seen him topless. Like in swimming classes or in the locker room while changing.” Youngjae eye-rolled at Himchan’s conspicuousness.

“S-Sure. I’ve seen him once or twice but I didn’t pay much attention. Anyway, does this weird conversation have something to do with what happened to you yesterday?”

“Not particularly yesterday. This is related to something that had happened a few days ago.” Youngjae answered and began to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter