A Sore Back

Coffee Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night they had a blast. Youngjae couldn’t remember exactly what happened but when he woke up with a sore back, he could only think of one thing.

“Damn.” He cursed through gritted teeth as he flew out of his room and banged at Himchan’s door right across his. “Kim Himchan wake up!”

There were shuffling inside but he got no answer. Youngjae continued, “Show your fat right now before I kick down this goddamned door!” Himchan sure can be scary but society needs to see a morning Youngjae with a sore back to know exactly that the older won’t stand a chance.

So not a second later, a bloated face peeked out from the crack of the poor slab of wood. “Jesus Youngjae. Could you please keep it down a bit? I have a headache here,” Himchan croaked while holding his temple.

“I don’t ing care. Now answer me. Did something happen last night?”

“We drank and got wasted.” Himchan tried to close the door but Youngjae was holding it with his iron claw.

“Did you dare lay a hand on me? What are you hiding in there?” once again, Himchan attempted to shut the door but Youngjae was just too strong for Himchan despite waking up with a sore back.

“Let me dress up first,” Himchan wailed. He knows nothing will work but it’s worth trying.

“Not a chance.” 

There goes the his ‘trying’ thing. 

Youngjae pushed the door along with the older and what stumbled upon his eyes shook his world. “What the?!”

On Himchan’s bed was Daehyun. The guy was snoring. The only thing that didn’t make Youngjae lose his mind was that Daehyun is still wearing his American flag shirt from the day before.

Youngjae knows that Himchan swings both ways since university days. But his friend is the safe type. He doesn’t want any complicated relationship. He doesn’t sleep with friends or was he just assuming things? So even when Himchan tries to talk to him into doing it for fun, he never gives a damn. But still, a sore back is a sore back. “What is that guy doing here?!”

“Ah Youngjae. My head is throbbing. It’s early in the morning and you’re already this loud. It’s tiresome.”

“?!!!” Youngjae whip lashed.

“I would love to—I mean, I said tiresome,” Himchan eye rolled at the ridiculous statements. Both his’ and Youngjae’s.

Daehyun who most probably woke up from all of the noise that the two were making, tried his best to pretend that he was still fast asleep. But unfortunately for him, Youngjae’s eyes could beat high tech CCTVs at any time of the day.

“Hey Jung Daehyun ssi. I know you’re awake.”

Cautious not to make the lioness angrier, the poor guy sat up like a behaved child. “Youngjae ssi,” he murmured under his breathe.

With arms crossed in front of his chest, Youngjae went and attacked another morning soul. “Why are you in Himchan’s bed? And what have you guys done last night?”

Daehyun threw Himchan an SOS look but the older didn’t even bother to put down the pillow that he was hugging before performing his great escape. Now Daehyun is alone to suffer the interrogation. He inhaled and cleared his throat, “A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter