Rare Butts and Epic Parsley

Coffee Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae slammed the door shut on Daehyun’s face and locked it from the outside. He saw the older’s smug face turn into a panicked state through the glassed portion on top of the door as he continued to engage the double lock.

“Are you serious?” There was an undeniable disbelief in Daehyun’s voice as he tapped on the other side of the thick wood.

“Freeze in there to death bastard!” Youngjae was beyond furious. After the kindness he had shown, the man just had to say those words at him? He marched his way towards the basement parking only to find out that he didn’t have his keys with him. “Oh damn it.” He searched his pockets for anything useful but he could only find his wallet. He also left his phone inside his drawer. “Oh great,” he cursed even more before storming out of the building to find a place where he could make a call.

“Damn it Kim Himchan! Where the hell are you?! Why can’t you pick me up?” 

Youngjae found some rundown store that still offers paid phone calls just two blocks away from their company building and was able to contact his friend but Himchan refuses and says that he can just ride a taxi home. “I would have called a taxi ages ago already if I could moron! I don’t have my cellphone with me and the only phone number I memorized was yours.”

His friend sighed from the other line. “I will call a taxi for you then. You sound like an old hag. You could have just asked me nicely to call a taxi for you.”

“You don’t need to call a taxi if you just pick me up with your goddamn car.”

“My car isn’t for hire. Is there really a need to hassle me?”

“Yes because everything is your fault . Hurry and call me a taxi already.” Youngjae looked around him in case he gets overheard by someone he knows. Fortunately, just some university students making their papers were present.

“Aye aye sir. Bye.” Himchan sounds ing drunk.

“Wait.”

“Huh? You need anything else milady?” Scratch that. He’s hopelessly drunk.

“Stupid. I just want to remind you to keep it safe.”

“Don’t worry we wear condoms.” 

Youngjae heard him giggle. “Yah! So you are with someone after all? Ugh. Call the taxi and get on with it you’re grossing me out.”

“You wanna hear me moan?”

Youngjae crashed the phone down right away. He shivered. Disgusted may not be the right term but he couldn’t say what to call the feeling that crept on him when Daehyun’s smirking image popped up inside his head when he figured out that Himchan’s partner is a man. “That tard. Oh how I hate him. Why am I even friends with this kind of human?”

After offering the storekeeper a small apologetic smile and a bow, he went on his way towards the company building where he waited for the taxi. It’s already been twenty minutes since the call he made with Himchan but still, not a sign of a ing taxi. 

Youngjae embraced himself when a cold gust of wind blew. He regrets giving the ungrateful bastard his coat. Now he’s the one feeling cold. And there’s no ing way he will go back in there. He thought as he turned to look at the third floor of the building where his office should be located. The lights were on and he could vaguely imagine Daehyun being alone, scared and cold in there. (A/N: Excuse me dear people, I just want to emphasize that our Youngjae completely skipped the fact that it’s colder outside than inside a building.)

Tired and cold, he sat on the entrance stairs and leaned on the freezing metal pole. Instead of only just his lower back, his whole body felt painful. Even his migraine started acting up again. He fought to make his eyes stay open and his mind conscious by cursing the two males inside his head but the night still successfully lulled him to sleep.

***

Youngjae remembered falling asleep outside the company building like a homeless fellow so why the hell did he wake up lying on a soft bed that strongly smells of someone he knows? The sound of a shower grabbed his attention. He focused his eyes on the silhouette reflected on the foggy glass cage located in the corner of the room, trying to figure out if it’s a man or a woman but he gave up when he couldn’t. He scanned the entire room. Black and gray colors dominated the furniture but aside from that, everything else is white. He gulped. It’s definitely a man’s room. Deducing from the lack of kids’ or a woman’s picture on top of the bedside table, the guy’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter