Entry Nine

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun, 

A few weeks past and I woke up feeling super excited, I finally got over you and I returned back to my old state! No more worries about anything anymore!! 

I reached school and saw my friends waiting for me at the gate, I rushed to them and hugged all of them, we going back to being loud was the best! We walked to class with big smiles and hand in hand, the teachers seem to be happy about everything being normal again. We being loud in class and everywhere we went, was the best moment. Everyone can enjoy the best moments before they year end. 

"Psst, Seung Ok. He's looking over here." said Songhye. 

I turned and saw you glaring, I turned back and told her to ignore you. We headed to the gym for class, going against your class. My anger was coming out but it was just a game right? A competitive one. Everyone in my class was excited to play the game. Chusong and I was excited to see each other but was on the different team. We made a deal if one of us lost we would treat the winner out. We found out we were going to play capture the flag.  My favorite! It was hard to play with everyone wanting to win, All I saw was anger in everyone's eye. 

I ran after the ball and ran into Ahye. She got in my way. I was boiling with anger and got up but fell back down. I groaned in pain on the ground, Ahye igno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter