Entry Eight

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun,  

I miss you so much... How are you doing? I'm doing fine... It's been a month since everything happened, I see you at school but you act like you don't know me... I greeted your friends and they greeted back, but when I greeted you, you ignored me.. 

I went to my class and smiled when I saw my friends at my desk with smiles. I walked to my desk and they all hugged me.. 

"You can do better without him.. He doesn't deserve you.. He will regret for leaving you.." Everyone all told me. 

I continued my day as nothing happened and as rumors went around about us. I was told to ignore everything that I heard that was going around. I made my way to the cafetria, getting my food sitting with my friends. I listened to their conversation and burst out laughing at a lame joke.. I turned around and saw you staring at me, I turned back and laughed with my friends. 

They ask me if I was doing anything later, I told them I will double check with my brother. throwing my food away, I headed to the bathroom and met up with Lay as I mademy way to the bathroom, we talked about the assigment that was given to use for the project. You stopped us and held me back as you and Lay argued. I pushed you away and walked with Lay back to class. 

I told my brother I was going to hang out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter