Entry Seven

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun, 

It's been at least another two month since I last wrote.. We had even more arguements.. We have even more problems.. We barely hang out or see each other. When I saw your friends they seem to know where you are and what you're doing.. How about me?? My heart wasn't at ease... Everytime I asked you "What am I to you.." You seem like you can't answer it anymore... All our talks seem to be nothing anymore, our talks are short and full of hatred. 

I cry myself to sleep and seem to never to return home soon as school ends.. I take more walks to clear my mind out. Everytime I go out I meet Kai.. He seems to understand how I feel and ask me about everything.. I couldn't help it but tell him everything.. I wasn't at ease nor I could be chill about everything. I excused myself and headed to my sisters place.. I couldn't help it but drink my pain away... I stayed at her place for the past days until I felt like I was at ease. I met up with Chusong and Luhan. We went out to chill. It help distract me for the mean time until I saw you with Ahye, you seem to be happy... But what about us? Did I really mean nothing to you?? I left them and went back home.. I locked myself away in my room, ignoring my brothers call, your call and texts, and everyone that tried to contact me. 

 

The next day I woke up early and headed to school first. I walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter