Entry Five

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun, 

Today we had our first arguement... It wasn't how I expected it to be.. We argued about how I was acting and how I should change... But why?? You told me your parents didn't like girls with their hair dyed.. And that they need to be a "good" daughter. I followed your words and dyed my hair black.. We texted each other and fought more as time went by... Honestly, it angers me that everything we talked about was always about me.. Why you ask? Since I had a bad past.. All we ever do was talk about my past that you were curious about. So I told you what you wanted to hear, and it all ends up with anger that you say back to me... It's ridiculous. When I wanted to talk about yours, you seem to not want to tell me a single thing. It breaks my heart knowing that you are hiding something from me... 

We met at school and all you did was ignore me like I was nothing.. I went to my old self and had fun with my friends, when you saw me.. All you did was give me the death looks. I stopped my actions and acted as natural as I could as I watched my friends have fun...

Even my own brother and friends ask me why chose you instead of picking Luhan... Maybe I am regreting for not picking him instead, but my heart chose you instead of him. Here I am laying in bed thinking to myself what if we were different people... Would you still love me the same?? Or would you treat me better.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter