Entry Thirteen

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun, 

After watching the lanterns fly up, we headed back home. My parents left a note for us, stating that they are going to Seoul for the week. We all looked at each other and smiled, sleep in the living room. We stayed up telling scary stories and talked about my love life. I laughed at the thought of it. Dating you was a pain in the and my uncle hooking me up with his son. We all fell asleep together and didn't bother to answer any phone calls. 

 

Waking up from my phone ringing, I answered it. Chusong started to nag as I paid no attention to her words until she asked me about going to the ball. I told her no and we talked for a bit before we ended the call. One by one they boys woke up, first thing we did was play on our phone until we made a bet seeing who had to cook for us. We played until Kai lost, we watched him cook and scold him. 

I looked at my phone and saw a notification and clicked on it. 

'SCHOOL ON THE 21ST' 

I looked at the calendar and gasped. The boys all turned towards me and asked me what was wrong. Telling them we only have three days left before we had to go to school. They all groaned and threw a fit. I honestly hat school too. So we were all in the same boat!! During breakfast, we talked about what we should do before we had school. Something that I could do with them. Stupid cast on my leg and stupid Ahye for causing this. I wonder what happened after the inccident.. 

After breakfast we settled with taking Mongmong on a walk. 

"I don't like people that have dogs... Why did you take a pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter