Entry Eighteen

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun, 

Standing in front of each other for the first time after only a year... My heart raced with my own breathing. I turned away and left the line and ran for my dear life. I was afraid.. Of you for the first time. My heart clenched as it beated really fast. I didn't pay attention to my surrounding as I ran away. I looked up and saw myself near the Han river. I walked closer to the river and sat down easying my breathing. 

My mind was blank, I felt fear. I closed my eyes and felt a hand on my right shoulder. I turned around really fast, moving away and looked up seeing Lay. His cute dimples shown as he gave me his soft smile. 

"Hey.. I saw what happened.. You okay?" He asked as he took a seat next to me. 

I got comfortable again and leaned on his shoulder. 

"I got scared when I saw him... It was like a fear of mines seeing him again.." I told him. 

"It's okay.. He was worried and shock to see you after a year.." said Lay. "He wanted to chase after you but Luhan held him back." 

We sat quietly as the firework came on, I closed my eyes sighing to myself. Once it was over, Lay helped me up and walked me back home. Thanking him and I entered my house seeing Songhye in my bedroom. Giving her a questioning look, I walked to my closet and dug through it. 

"Seung Ok..." she called me. 

"Hmm?" I hummed. 

"Never mind, see you tomorrow at my p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter