Entry Twelve

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun, 

The boys and I returned home and talked about the school I'm going to transfer to. We talked about the best school in Busan but I prefer the country one. The boys transferred with me knowing that they are going to stay with my parents and I. I took my sisters room, while they fought who was going to stay in my room. In the end Luhan got my room while Kai and Lay took oppa's room. 

Mom helped me bathe while dad was with the boys talking and eating, I finished and headed for bed after bathing. Mom and I talked for a while before she headed out of the room. I laid in unnie's bed thinking about how we use to be together before moving to Seoul. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

I woke up hearing the boys by the door talking to each other. I sat on the bed that creaked, I heard the door open and the boys rushed in closing the door. 

I asked them what happened and laughed when they told me. 

"We were chased by dogs." 

We headed out to the back yard and I called my dog over. I asked them if it was this dog and they grinned. I greeted my dog to them. Her name is Mongmong. She's about 2 years old, I got her two years ago but kept her with my parents. We played with her until mom called us to eat. We ate talking about going to the school to register and about helping the village out. 

Dad drove us to the school and register all of us as we toured the school. Stopping at the field we sat down and watched students play. 

"You have the Busan accent?" asked Kai. 

"Yes, but I worked on my Seoul accent that it covered up a bit of my busan accent." I answered. 

"Can you teach us?" asked Lay. 

"Ofcourse. There's gonna be a lot of that in class and everywhere." I smiled. 

We headed back to the village meeting everyone there. They talked about decorating the town for the festival that is tomorrow. The lante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter