Entry Seventeen

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun, 

I found my old diaries. I read through all of them after a year had past by. I found them after returning back to Seoul with the boys. I sat at my desk and and stared at the two diaries. Slowly I opened the brown book and read through all the pages and cringed. Like... It was way~~ back from middle school until high school when we dated. I reached the page where it started about you and I cringed even more. 

I read each pages until blank pages appeared. I moved onto the next book and read them. I sighed and thought to myself on how much I hurt when I wrote each sentences. I must of have been too hurt from you that I didn't have anyone to talk about anything that was about us. Everything was all kept in these two diaries that I hid away from view and now I found them made me even more hurt and scared of loving once again. 

I realized that I wrote all them as if I was talking to you from the book, but I had no reply from anyone and no answer knowing that it's jus going to be kept to myself when I look back at them.  

I was wrong for loving you and watched you love someone else that wasn't me. Yes it still hurts and pain me but what could I say? It's your decision on what you pick and chose to do. I'm no longer involved with a person like you. 

I put the books back in place and exited my room and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter