Entry Fifteen

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun, 

Three days have past and here I am in my classroom before school starts. The boys are wondering around the school at the moment. I looked around and saw people staring at me. I looked at the door and saw the boys running in towards our seats. Smiling at me they told me about all the places in the building. The homeroom came in and told us to greet ourselves in front of the classroom, we returned back to our seat and waited for our teacher to enter as we got ready for the day to go by. 

"Seung Ok! Need anything to eat?" asked Kai. 

"Hmm.... anything will be fine~ Thank you~" I thanked him. 

I watched him walk out of the classroom with an classmate, I turned to the other two boys and saw them writing away in their notebook. 

I handed them mines explained about the lesson to them. Kai returned with snacks handing them to us as we ate them before the next class began. 

I watched the boys suffer in the lesson and wrote everything for them as I wrote everything down. The bell ringed for lunch and the class dashed out, the boys turned to me as I explained them about everything. 

"I wrote the notes for you guys in this notebook, so if there's anything that you guys are confuse ask me." I told them as we headed for lunch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter