Entry Twenty

Dear Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Sehun, 

I pushed you away once more and ran into the house. I ignored everyone and locked myself in my room. Oppa knocked on my door a few times and I got up to unlock the door.  He dashed in and lokced it behind him, before anyone notice him entering my room. 

"You okay?" He asked. 

"I'm okay oppa. Just tired only." I answered him. 

"You know I'm fine with anything you want now... You're legal and I won't stop you unless I need to only now... Follow your heart..." He said. 

"Oppa...What's wrong with you.." I asked. 

"Nothing.." He answered, laughing. "You still love him don't you..?" 

I looked at him and he turned his head towards me slightly smiling. He pat my head and sighed. 

"I'm not going to stop you with whoever you love.. But only do what you need and want for yourself.." He said, "I'm here to support you and help you like I always do.. You got all of us.." 

I hugged him and cried. 

"T-thanks oppa.." 

"I gotta head back out, hope to see you out there soon okay?" He said patting me and left. 

I sat on my bed for a while and thought to myself about everything and decided to leave. I stepped out of my room and saw everyone sitting down, they all turned to me and waited for me to say something. 

"Thank you for coming tonight for my birthday..." I told everyone. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter