Fangirl

Groupie Love

A/N: Hey, guys! My gosh, thank you very much for the subscribes and comments, really appreciate it! *cries in the corner* So this a late update from me. Enjoy! :)

 

Yongsun’s POV

“Hey.”

I opened my eyes and stared at the guy who was sitting beside me. I frowned. Wait a minute! What is this guy doing here? I quickly wiped the tears that still falling from my eyes with both of my thumbs. Tried as hard as I could to look calm even my heart was hurting badly right now. I took a glance at the stage. Soojung was now sitting on a stool right in front Moonbyul, eyes completely focused to the man who was romantically singing to her while playing his favourite guitar.

What is she doing here? Didn’t they already break up?

“Yongsun?”

My attention went back to the guy beside me. Oh, I almost forgot about him. I took a sip of my orange juice before awkwardly smiled to the guy.

“Hey, Minhyuk.. You’re here to watch live band too?”

Believe it or not. This guy over here is Lee Minhyuk, the one who used to bully Moonbyul when we were still kids which also known as my former class monitor in our elementary school before. Forgot to tell that Minhyuk is studying in the same college as me, just taking different courses. I take nursing while he is into business.

We rarely met with each other at the campus as medical faculty is located at south side while his faculty is at north side of the campus. The first time we bumped into each other at the main hall and I was shocked to know that Minhyuk can still remembered my face. I thought that puberty had hit me like a truck, well maybe. While Minhyuk is not changing at all, just becomes more masculine and... more handsome than before, I guess? I don’t know. The only handsome guy that I ever know right now is Moonbyul.

My gosh, I might sound stupid.

“Well, yeah. That’s Moonbyul, right? Wow, he changed a lot.”, Minhyuk voiced out his view about Moonbyul while looking at the latter. After a quite long stare, Minhyuk frowned and looked at me. “Is that girl Soojung? They are dating?”

I bit my lower lip before nodded my head slowly and smiled bitterly. I don’t know why the conversation between Moonbyul and me a few days ago came back to my mind.

“For the very fifth time, Kim Yongsun, I have break up with Krystal.”

At first, I was pitied for Moonbyul because he kept on having this complicated relationship with Soojung. The first time they broke up was because Soojung had to concentrate on her studies. Then, they got back and broke up again for the second and third time with the same exact reason. For the fourth and fifth? Well, I don’t know. I just couldn’t care less as the story goes on just the same. And here I am, still foolishly in love with him.

“I’ve got to go right now.”

I was snapped back to reality by Minhyuk’s voice. I looked at him who was already stood up while looking at me. Even that I don’t really care where he’s up to, but I still asked him just as a friend. “Go home? That is fast.”

Minhyuk chuckled and nodded his head. “Well, see you next time, Yongsun.”, he said softly before walked out of the bar. I can only stared at him before he disappeared from sight.

I noticed some of the fangirls who were screaming before were now glaring at the couple on stage with super scary face. Mainly their attentions were toward Soojung, looked just like they want to eat the girl alive. I can only sighed and shrugged my shoulders off.

“Well, Byul. Seems like you will lose some of your fangirls right this time.” I whispered to myself slowly before continued with what I can say a sad smile plastered on my face. “But no worry, I would still be the number one.”

---

As soon as I washed my hands, I grabbed a piece of tissue from my handbag and walked out of the toilet. It was almost like half of an hour that I just stay at the toilet. Waiting for Moonbyul to finish his performance is not difficult for me, instead I enjoy the moment so much. Hearing to his deep husky voice is such a pleasure for me. It just that, tonight was different. You can see how frustrated I’ve got when Moonbyul asked Soojung to sing duet with him.

You never ask me to sing with you, Byul. I always here to see you perform, every single night.

I was talking to myself and stared at my own feet when I walked. Unsurprisingly, I bumped into someone at the hallway. Plus, I fell to the floor hopelessly. “Ouch!” I can felt my buttock hurts because of the impact.

“Dang! Sorry for my clumsiness, miss. Are you alright?”

I lifted up my head looking at the girl who was stood right in front of me. Her face looked guilty at first but suddenly she was shrieking excitedly while looking at me with sparkling eyes. I frowned.

God, she sounds just like a puppy!

“Kim Yongsun sunbaenim, right? Oh my God!”

My eyes grew wider as I froze at my place before the girl offered her hand. Hesitated at first, I held onto her warm hand and she helped me to stand on my feet back. Slowly I dusted the back of my blouse before looked at the girl who is a bit shorter than me. Now, I want to know how can she knows my name. But before I could ask anything, the girl stretched out her hand and grinned at me.

“You must be wondering, so my name is Jung Wheein. For short, just call me Wheein. Maybe you didn’t notice me, we’re in the same college, I’m your junior.”

Oh wow, what a long introduction. I thought to myself and smiled cheekily to the cute girl. Without any doubt, I accepted the handshake. “Nice to meet you, Wheein-ssi.”

“No, drop the formality, unnie.”, she said and winked.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at her blankly. With a long brunette hair, pretty cute eyes and a pair of dimples between her lips, she just looks so cute, again like a puppy. I let out a chuckle and nodded my head slowly. “How did you know me?”, I asked without hesitation.

“Oh, I forgot.”

Wheein took out something like a poster from her black skinny jeans. She carefully unfolded the small poster and showed it to me. And then, my jaw dropped as I watched the figure that has been decorated on the poster. There was a handwriting autograph at below right side of the poster.

“I am a fan! Well, a huge one. Argh!”, she screamed on top of her lungs and grinned at me excitedly. I was still standing there looking at her with mouth wide opened. Wheein continued more. “I saw you always talk with Moonbyul oppa. I thought you are his girlfriend, but..”, Wheein’s face expression changed to a disappoint one and looked at me disbelief. “That girl he was kissing before must be the real one.”

Slowly I closed my mouth back and let out a sigh. Can anyone just stop talking about that for a minute?

“Sorry, Yongsun unnie! It just that… I crazily ship the both of you! I love to see all the interaction between you guys. You two look like a cute couple!”

“Huh?” I am dumbfounded. Do I hear it right? My cheeks felt hot as I clumsily fanned them with both of my palms. Thought about the girl Wheein said that she ship Moonbyul and I as a couple made me fluttered and my face flushed to crimson pink. But honestly, I couldn’t helped myself to feel a bit happy inside. But not that overly happy when I still know the fact that Moonbyul still loves Soojung.

“Gosh, Wheepup! I was looking for you everywhere.”

Then, there comes another girl with a totally different look compared to Wheein. Her dark orange hair is a bit short until her shoulders and curly at the end, her eyes are big and she has the same height as Wheein. Wheein looks cute like a puppy while the girl who was now standing beside her looks kind of.. hot? For some kind of reasons, yes the girl definitely looks hot. Which making me felt like I am such a poor potato.

“Hyejin-ah! Look who I’ve found. It’s Yongsun sunbaenim. The one that I always told you about.”, Wheein exclaimed while shaking both of her friend’s arms excitedly. The way she exclaimed it made me felt like I am actually her favourite idol.

The other girl looked at me in awe before bowed her head and gave me a sweet smile. “Aigoo, nice to meet you, Yongsun unnie. I’m Hyejin, Ahn Hyejin.”

I was literally felt a bit shy because of that and can’t help myself to smile cheekily at both of them. The girl named Hyejin noticed the poster at Wheein’s hands and looked shock. She quickly snatched it away and folded it back which successfully made Wheein glared at her unsatisfied. “Why did you snatch it away?”, Wheein whined.

“Why did you secretly took a photo of Moonbyul oppa when he was still performing? And how did you got his autograph anyway?” Hyejin softly scolded Wheein looked just like an unsatisfied mother. Then, she looked at me with an apologetic face. “I’m sorry, Yongsun unnie. You must be mad that my friend has secretly took a photo of your boyfriend and made it as a poster.”

Seriously? Hearing both of the young girls bickering because of the small matter made me laughed hysterically. I held on to my stomach and covered my mouth with my palm, tried to hold my dolphin-like laugh. Both of the girls looked at me confusedly. After several minutes, I stopped laughing and formed a big smile on my lips.

“It’s okay. Plus, I’m not his girlfriend anyway, just best friend.”

Hyejin’s mouth opened wide while Wheein was now looking at her friend with a ‘now-you-know’ kind of face. Wheein grabbed the already folded poster back and quickly put it inside her pocket.

“Nice meeting with you, unnie. Hope we can meet with each other again some other times. Take care, bye!”

Wheein grabbed Hyejin’s wrist and dragged her friend out of the hallway. Before that, both of them were looking at me and waving their hands like kids. I replied it back and couldn’t helped myself to chuckle.

Those two are such weirdos.

End of Yongsun’s POV

Yongsun walked back to her table and found out that Moonbyul and Soojung were already there. Probably waiting for her. Yongsun walked to them slowly and awkwardly greeted both of them.

“Yongsun!”

Yongsun was startled when Soojung suddenly pulled her into a tight hug. The girl was shrieking right beside her ears which made Yongsun cringed a bit. But Yongsun replied the hug back and rubbed the other girl’s back slowly. After they let go from the long hug, Soojung grabbed Moonbyul’s hand which made the man to stand up.

“We were planning to have a dinner at our favourite restaurant. Come joins us, Yongsun.”

Yongsun was doubted to say yes for their offers. She was scared that she might couldn’t hold on to watch the lovey-dovey couple. Hesitation was clearly written on her face. Before she could say anything, Soojung quickly said with a stern voice.

“You have to follow us no matter what, Yongsun. I miss you so much, you know? Come, I will wait for you at the outside.”

Soojung quickly walked out of the bar without waiting for Yongsun’s answer. On the other hand, Yongsun heaved a sigh as she knew she had no other choices than to follow them. Without her notice, Moonbyul was still there and stared at her.

“Come on, Yongsun. She really misses you so much.”

Yongsun tilted her head and looked straightly into Moonbyul’s eyes. Her heart was still hurting and it was clearly shown in her brown orbs. “Why didn’t you tell me that you guys have get back together again?”, asked Yongsun, emphasized the word ‘again’ loudly for Moonbyul to hear. And as usual, Moonbyul can only replied it with an apologetic smile.

Yongsun sighed for the nth time on that night. “I was just thinking that if I finally have the chance..”, Yongsun mumbled slowly to herself. Too slow as she acknowledged Moonbyul might hears what she said. Then, it was her turns to walk out of the bar, leaving Moonbyul purposely.

Without Yongsun’s knowledge, Moonbyul was still standing there, looking towards her direction, with a face that was hard to describe, since right after the last words that slipped out from her tongue.

_____________________________________________________

A/N: So, how was it, guys? *blushed* Honestly, I found it a bit funny the moments when Solar said puberty has hit her like a truck and Hwasa's appearance has made her looks like a poor potato, lol. *chuckled foolishly* And you probably wondering, who is my bias in Mamamoo? As clearly you can see, Moonbyul is my ultimate. Well, even I couldn't helped myself to fangirl her. *scoffed* Such a girl crush! *scoffed* While Solar, oh my gosh. She is my ultimate bias wrecker. Knowing she can be cute and hot at the same time, which supposely I would be the one who have to feel like a potato. *keke* Anyway, keep on commenting, guys. I really love it, it motivates me to write up more better and nicer stories. So, please and do subscribe. Thank you so much. See ya in the next update! ^^