Forever Love

Groupie Love

The bright sunlight from the outside peeped through the little opened curtain from the windows of the room. Moonbyul flinched his eyes and squinted his eyes softly. He grabbed his wrist watch on the coffee table just beside the bed, took a quick glance at the time shown. 9.15 a.m. Moonbyul remembered that he has to go for his routine practice later. But when he already wanted to get up, he felt the slim hand tightening her grip on his bare well-built abdomen. Moonbyul couldn’t helped but to smile because of that.

He Yongsun’s hair who rested her head on his strong chest and gave a quick peck on the girl’s crown. He whispered to her ear soft yet endearingly. “Hey, sunshine. Wake up.”

It didn’t worked at first as the girl still sleeping soundly. Moonbyul totally knows how heavy sleeper Yongsun really is. Even that he thought Yongsun won’t wake up either if there is any loud noise happening around her. Moonbyul chuckled before a naughty idea popped inside his mind. He brought his face closer to Yongsun and gave a chaste kiss to the girl. Unknowingly, he accidentally bit her lower lip which finally made the girl woke from her deep slumber.

“Oh ouch!”

Yongsun looks freaked out as hell that she started to touch her lips with a clearly worried face. Then, she turned to look at Moonbyul that was staring blankly at her with an innocent face. Yongsun’s brows collided together staring at Moonbyul with her thumb still her not-so-hurting lips. “Did you just low-key biting me, Byul-ah?”

Moonbyul secretly gulped when he saw the deadly serious face of his girlfriend. He brought both of his hands between his head, defeated with his girlfriend accuse. “I-I can’t resist it anyway.. You can’t blame me.”

The bold statement from Moonbyul successfully got Yongsun blushed hard and hung her head low to hide it. Her heart was jumping up and down and she can’t denied that she was fluttering as hell right now. Then, she remembered about what they have did last night and it quickly made Yongsun hid under the blanket, tried to hard her face that started to feel extremely hot. Yongsun yelled out of embarrassment which earned a fully concern Moonbyul that looks at her worriedly.

“Yongie, are you alright?”

Moonbyul tried to take off the blanket but Yongsun resisted to grasp it tighter which successfully made the man frowned. He called Yongsun’s name a lot of times but the girl still didn’t wanted to give any respond. Moonbyul thought of a way to grab the girl’s attention and a smirk secretly made its way to his lips. But he hid it as best as possible and voiced out with a fake disappointed voice before trying to get off from the bed.

“Fine, then. I won’t bother you again. Got to go to wor-“

“No!”

Moonbyul can’t hid the smile on his face as the two slim hands of Yongsun quickly hugged his waist tightly from behind. Yongsun buried her face on the man’s back and Moonbyul can felt the girl shook her head vigorously from behind. “No, please don’t go. I-I’m just… embarrassed b-because of l-last night..”, Yongsun spoke the words one by one obviously stuttered hard.

Moonbyul hurriedly turned his body again facing the shy Yongsun. His lips formed a small smile before he held both of Yongsun’s shoulders as he tried to search for the girl’s beautiful eyes. “Babe, look at me.” Moonbyul was holding the girl’s chin as he slowly lifted it up, finally got to stare right into her mesmerizing brown orbs. Moonbyul cupped her cheeks lovingly before brought his forehead right to Yongsun’s and smiled endearingly.

“I love you so much, do you know that? Don’t feel that way.”

Moonbyul’s soft yet sensual voice successfully melting to the very deepest heart of Yongsun. But the next words from Moonbyul got Yongsun almost break down to tears as she felt there was like a firework happening inside her heart.

“Because I, Moon Byulyi promise to make you, Kim Yongsun as my wife.”

Yongsun’s eyes started to brim with tears yet there is full happiness shown through it as she stared at Moonbyul deeply. Yongsun saw the sincerity behind her favourite man’s eyes and every words that he said. Not until a minute after that, Yongsun quickly pulled Moonbyul into a tight and warm embrace and whimpered happily on the man’s broad shoulder.

“I love you too, my future hubby.”

About couple minutes they were in that kind of position, Yongsun pulled off and looked at Moonbyul as she just heard a weird sound came from his tummy. Moonbyul cheekily grinned to his girlfriend and made a cute innocent pout through his lips.

“Now, can you make this future hubby of yours some breakfasts? I’m starving, Yongddonnie.”, he whined in a really cute way that Yongsun couldn’t even resists. Yongsun let out a giggle as she cupped her boyfriend’s cheeks and nuzzled their noses together.

“Sure. But I have to take shower first.”

Yongsun carefully got off from the queen size bed and headed towards the bathroom after she grabbed her towel. But before she even can enters the bathroom, her body flied to the air as Moonbyul has already carried her petite body in a bridal style. Yongsun squeaked loudly, let out her dolphin-like voice surrounded the room as Moonbyul jogged inside the bathroom and giggled naughtily.

---

Moonbyul stepped out from the room as his hands still busied wiping his wet hair with the towel. A delicious yet mouth-watering smell could be sniffed through his nostril right when he even can enters the kitchen area. There, Moonbyul saw her girlfriend’s back, dressed with only an oversized white shirt showing her bare milky thighs, busied cooking something on the stove. The sight of that could easily made Moonbyul’s heart drenched with more love towards the girl.

‘Oh, my future wife is looking so cute there!’

As Yongsun was still clenching the spatula onto the pan which made a really familiar noise, she jolted up a bit when she felt two strong hands hugged her slim waist tightly from behind. Yongsun could clearly sniffed Moonbyul’s nice scent that she has used to smell since she couldn’t even remembered when. She smiled when the man putted his chin on her shoulder childishly and whined right beside her ear like a five years old boy.

“Not finish yet?”

Yongsun wanted to answer his question but she was quite distracted when Moonbyul nuzzled his pointy nose to the crook of Yongsun’s neck which made her felt ticklish. “A-Almost..”, Yongsun unconsciously let out a soft groan when the man has already made his way to kiss her shoulder. Yongsun felt her breathing became heavy after Moonbyul tighten the embrace on her waist.

“You smell so good, Yongie.”

Before she could let anything happens, Yongsun quickly turned off the stove and holds Moonbyul’s hands gently. “B-Breakfasts r-ready!”, she squealed excitedly. Yongsun turned her head to Moonbyul and gestured the man to sit at the dining table by using her unusual aegyo. Moonbyul growled unsatisfied but then the man just obeyed to it as he can felt his tummy really starving right now. So Moonbyul sat on one of the chairs at the dining table and waited for Yongsun patiently.

Yongsun secretly heaved a relieve sigh. ‘That was close.’ Then, Yongsun carefully replaced the kimchi fried rice from the pan onto the empty huge bowl on the counter beside the stove. With a cheerful smile plastered on her face, Yongsun brought the bowl and putted it slowly on the dining table. Moonbyul’s pair of eyes were sparkling brightly when he saw the dish that Yongsun has cooked for them. Not to forget about another foods that have been served on the dining table. Couple loafs of bread, strawberry jam, bacon, half-cooked eggs and a jug of tea.

Yongsun poured the tea to their cups and putted some of the kimchi fried rice onto Moonbyul’s plate first before onto her own. Acted like a real good housewife. The thought of it made Yongsun shyly smiled to herself. She planned to wait for Moonbyul’s opinion first as she rested her chin on both of her palms and stared at Moonbyul adorably.

Moonbyul quickly to acknowledge what was Yongsun trying to imply. He secretly laughed inside his heart because of Yongsun’s cute reaction before he grabbed some of the rice with the spoon and brought it inside his mouth. Yongsun’s eyes turn wider as she waited with full of hope as Moonbyul chewed the food slowly. But, she ended up getting disappointed when the man snorted making his nose scrunched. ‘It must tastes bad.’

Yongsun lose hope to wait for Moonbyul’s opinion as she started to eat too. But suddenly, Moonbyul grabbed her hand and brought it straight to his lips, kissed it gently. Yongsun looks at her boyfriend blankly as the man now smiling sweetly to her. “It’s so delicious, Yongsun. I love it.”

Then, Yongsun unbelievably watched her boyfriend ate the rest of the food ferociously with a face full of happiness. After about several minutes later, Moonbyul has finished eating and he brought his lips toward his girlfriend’s chubby cheek, before kissed it endearingly.

“Thank you, love.”

Yongsun hung her head low as she hid the already blushing face of hers. She muttered out loud clearly for Moonbyul to hear and a sweet smile plastered on her face.

“My pleasure, future hubby.”

---

Moonbyul decided to bring Yongsun along to S & M Entertainment’s building as the girl kept whining to him. When they arrived right at the main door of the building, they have been greeted by Moonbyul’s manager who was planning to go outside. Tiffany couldn’t helped to eye suspiciously at Moonbyul and Yongsun who look unexpectedly and overly clingy with each other as their hands intertwined together. Moonbyul had no choices, so he told the truth to his manager.

“I knew it! I totally know you guys are something since the very first moment both of you saw each other.”, Tiffany said enthusiastically.

Honestly, Tiffany was quite happy to know about that as she can already felt the chemistries that the young couple has to one another. They look really perfect together and the way they stood beside each other, looks exactly like they have meant to be together. Tiffany gave her famous eyesmile to congratulate both of them. Moonbyul and Yongsun happily thanked the woman before she continued her unfinished matter as she headed back to the parking lot to get her car.

Yongsun sat on the wooden floor inside the huge space of the practice room. Big transparent glasses wall is placed right in front of them. Moonbyul took a stool from the right side of the practice room while his favourite guitar’s strap hung on his shoulder. He putted the stool right in front of where Yongsun was sitting right now. Moonbyul quickly sat on the stool as he already well-prepared with the guitar on his hands.

Moonbyul took a quick glance at Yongsun before the girl gave him a nod and smiled sweetly. Moonbyul replied the smile back nonetheless before his slender fingers started to play on the guitar’s strings gracefully. “This song is specially for the one and only love of my life, Kim Yongsun.” Moonbyul gave her a quick charming wink before he started to sing that random romantic song that he just picked.

Yongsun was totally quick to engulf with her own emotions after she heard his voice. His mouth perfectly sang the lyrics one by one greatly harmonized with the melody that has been played from his guitar. They locked their eyes with each other and one another into their own deep stares. Prettily, the world felt like it has stopped for a while and their loves toward one another is the only thing that they even care about right now.

---

As the clock strike exactly at 8.05 p.m., Moonbyul and Yongsun were already hand in hand as they strolled along the deserted street. Moonbyul kept kissing Yongsun’s hand which is perfectly inside Moonbyul’s strong grip. Not forget that Yongsun’s chubby cheek is being the victim of his kissing attacks too which making Yongsun could only receive it willingly yet she felt truly happy inside.

After about half of an hour walking and joking with each other, they finally arrived at a certain hill’s slope that Yongsun never acknowledged before. They stood there for a while, watching panorama of the bright Seoul city from above, silence filled the atmosphere while their hands still intertwined together. Then, Moonbyul voiced out with a slow yet soft voice.

“When you’re gone, I always went to this place and did exactly what we are doing right now. Eventhough I have tried my best to forget you, but I still couldn’t do it. Since the very first moment I finally realized that I love you, I can’t stop thinking about you, Yongsun. You haunted my mind but in a really wonderful way even it all felt so bitter that time when you’re not by my side.”

Moonbyul pulled her hand slowly, asked the girl to face him now. Yongsun obeyed as she turned her body facing directly towards Moonbyul’s direction, tilted her head a bit to look straingtly into her boyfriend’s eyes which have been brimmed with tears. Yongsun felt the pang in her heart when she saw Moonbyul’s face. She would do anything to wipe off that kind of expression for Moonbyul and willing to let only smile gets on her boyfriend’s undeniably handsome face. Yongsun still faithfully listened to his next words with her heart burning with love for the man.

“But now, you’re here with me, Yongsun. There’s nothing more I could ask for than this.” Moonbyul brought her hands to his lips and kissed it gently with full of love. The tears started to fall to his cheeks as he continued to stare into the pair of her brown eyes. Moonbyul held Yongsun’s cheek softly and gave the sweetest smile to the girl. “Sorry for what I’ve done. And… thank you for coming back. I love you, Kim Yongsun. Until the last breath of my life.”

Yongsun was fully touched with her boyfriend’s sincere words as she started to break down to tears too. She softly sobbed and whimpered before she cupped both of the man’s cheeks, brought their faces closer and gave him a long sweet kiss.

And as that, they were engaging themselves with kissing each other, pouring out the love they have toward each other while pulling each other closer and closer. They promise to keep the love toward each other hopefully until forever and spend the night together like it would never ends.

‘I love you too. No more a groupie love. It’s only our sincere and unbreakable love, wish lasts forever. I love you, it’s you and still I would only love you, Moon Byulyi.’

____________________________________________________________

So, this is the last update, guys. It's quite sad and I almost break down to tears while writing this. :')  But after all, MoonSun is sailing! *cheer* Thanks for whose that read this story, clink on upvote, subscribe and commenting. Very very kamsa, everyone. *bow* So, may we see each other in another story? *keke* ^^

p/s: Go check my new MoonSun fanfic. Here's the link; http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1286327

Thank you once again! Bye-bye. *wave hands*