The Greasiest

Groupie Love

Right on 12.30 p.m., they arrived at one of the popular cafes in Gangnam-gu as Kim Taeyeon also known as Tiffany’s beloved boyfriend was waiting for them. It was a bit crowded at first when the three of them arrived at in front of the cafe as several fan girls of Moonbyul were pushing each other to get close with the popular young star. Eventhough Moonbyul felt uncomfortable with it but as usual he had to forget about that and treats his fans nonetheless. From taking a selfie, giving autograph until the most unexpected one. A peck on his cheek.

“Why did you do that?”, Moonbyul asked with a bit annoyed tone in his voice and frowned at the girl who did the kiss a while ago while wiping his cheek. He tried to look at Solar and her reaction just like what he expected. The girl was looking down to the floor as Moonbyul could saw the uneasy expression written on her face.

“I like you a lot, oppa!”

Moonbyul hardly cringed and put his palm right beside his ear as the already loud girl squealed excitedly while jumping remembered to what she has done to Moonbyul before. Tiffany who saw the wild interaction of the girl towards Moonbyul shook her head and heaved a sigh. She pulled both Moonbyul and Solar’s wrist and dragged them away. Moonbyul was secretly thanked for his manager’s action while Solar was completely lost of word.

Before they entered the café, Tiffany has asked for their bodyguards that faithfully followed them to help control the situation. Luckily, they got to enter inside the café without any disturbance from the crazy fan girls of Moonbyul. “Fuh.” Tiffany wiped her forehead with her arm and gave an exhausted smile to both of the singers. Then, Tiffany’s head started move here and there, tried to look for her boyfriend, before she spotted a grinning guy who waved at their direction. The three of them quickly walked to one of the tables at the back to get the guy.

“Hey, babe.”

Taeyeon quickly stood from the chair and pulled her girlfriend into a sweet kiss. The other two youngers were just stood there with their faces reflected different kind of expressions. Moonbyul with his unfamous poker face looks just like he has used to watch the intimate interaction between the lovey-dovey couple while Solar was clearly blushed as her eyes opened a bit wider.

Realized that the other two were watching them, Taeyeon and Tiffany let out an awkward grinned before all of them decided to grab their own seats at the table. As expected, Tiffany was sitting beside her boyfriend while Moonbyul and Solar sat next to each other. Then, Taeyeon called for the waiter to take their orders before the young man who worked there smiled to them and walked back inside the kitchen after the group finished with their orders. Tiffany excused herself to go to the toilet and Taeyeon smiled at his girlfriend and kept his eyes on the girl before she disappeared from sight.

Then, Taeyeon looked at both Moonbyul and Solar continuously with a huge grin plastered on his face. “Look what we have here! By the way, you are Solar Kim, right?”, Taeyeon asked and gave the girl a sweet smile. Solar just replied it back with a nod and a small smile. Solar tucked her hairs behind her ear and bowed her head low.

Moonbyul still keeping his straight face not until Taeyeon’s next action which totally made him felt the other way around. “Hey, what’s on your face?” Taeyeon held Solar’s chin and lifted it slowly which made the girl looked at him and felt a bit shocked. Then, Taeyeon let out a cheeky giggle and said. “There is a beautifulness on your face.”, Taeyeon said before gave a quick charming wink to the girl.

That action successfully made Solar a bit blushed as she hung her head low and awkwardly scratched her brow. Moonbyul who just listened and watched the first step of greasiness by Taeyeon a while ago, gritted his teeth and glared at the older guy, unsatisfied. Taeyeon who saw his reaction lifted his brows and gave an innocence face. “What?”

Moonbyul warned at Taeyeon secretly by whispered something like, ‘If you dare do that again, I would tell your girlfriend and you will die’ as he gave another dead stare towards the older guy.

Moonbyul and Taeyeon are actually pretty close with each other since Tiffany introduced both of them together like about half three years ago. They were surprisingly quick to feel comfortable with each other. Since Taeyeon is another person that he could truly trusts to, Moonbyul has opened up to Taeyeon about his secret love towards Yongsun and told about all of the stories between Yongsun and him to the older guy. He even showed some pictures of Yongsun to Taeyeon. And unexpectedly, Taeyeon did recognized the girl who was now sitting beside Moonbyul is the same girl that Moonbyul has always told to him about.

Unfortunately, Taeyeon chuckled it off and acted like he didn’t gave a single care about the younger’s warning. He whispered back to Moonbyul, ‘Let’s make a competition of who is the greasiest between both of us. The winner would get whatever he wants!’

Moonbyul looked at Taeyeon unbelievably and fired the older with another whisper, ‘You want to die?’ Moonbyul slapped his forehead slowly when Taeyeon childishly stuck out his tongue and whispered back something like, ‘If you scared, then you are a total coward.’

“What are you guys whispering about?”

Both of the men were completely startled when Tiffany has got back to the table and sat beside Taeyeon. She eyed Moonbyul’s nervous face first before to the awkwardly grinning Taeyeon beside her. There was something suspicious about both of them that Tiffany truly eager wanted to know. So turned to look at Solar who looks like just engaged herself with her smartphone. “Hey Solar, did you ever heard anything about what these two big boys whispering about?”

Solar looked up with a confused face. She looked at Moonbyul and Taeyeon before gave an apologetic smile to the curious woman in front of her. “I didn’t.”

After she heard Solar’s blunt answer, Tiffany decided to shrug it off and waited for their foods to be served. While on the other hand, both of the men were looking at each other back. Taeyeon gave another mischief grin to the younger while Moonbyul secretly growled due to the feeling of annoying that can be clearly shown from his face.

---

After about an hour in the café enjoyed their foods and chatted about different kind of stuffs, they decided to go to a karaoke centre for a kick-start to the collaboration between Moonbyul and Solar. Thanks to the high security from their bodyguard, they did not faced any problem to get out from the café. They went to the destination separately as Tiffany rode with Taeyeon by his boyfriend Sedan while Solar has been asked to ride with Moonbyul in the Audi.

Yes, silence were fully surrounded the atmosphere inside Moonbyul’s car as not even one of them utter a single word. Well, maybe not yet.

About half of an hour ride, finally they arrived at the karaoke centre that has been recommended by Taeyeon. They quickly bought for a 3 hours straight session in one of the rooms inside the place.

There they enjoyed their evening by listening to each other’s voices and engulfed with their own emotions. Moonbyul was a bit surprised to acknowledge about both Taeyeon and Tiffany’s good vocals when they sang together for a duet song. He asked to the couple on why they don’t become singers instead of their current careers. Taeyeon just shrugged his shoulders and smiled while Tiffany gave an answer that they both love their current jobs after all and keep the hidden talent of them just as their hobby.

“It’s your guys’ turn. Oh, I’m super excited!”, Tiffany exclaimed enthusiastically. She was now sitting beside her boyfriend, hugged Taeyeon’s waist tightly.

Moonbyul inhaled a deep breath before he turned his head towards Solar, observed the girl’s reaction. Glad that Solar looked as well prepared as his and the girl unexpectedly looked at him and smiled sweetly before ran away her gaze. Moonbyul couldn’t helped himself to feel a bit happy because of that.

After for about several minutes of trying to select a suitable song for a duet, Taeyeon quickly recommended ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’ by Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift. Moonbyul wanted to decline it but he decided to ask Solar’s opinion at first. “What do you think?” Moonbyul looked straight into her brown orbs, tried to find an answer.

Solar was hesitated at first before she tried her hardest to build her own courage to look back into Moonbyul’s captivating hazel eyes. Due to the obvious height difference between both of them, Solar had to tilt her head for a bit. And they were staring into each other’s eyes for a quite long time before Taeyeon purposely disturbed them.

“Hey you two, 5 minutes has passed already. Sing first, then you can do whatever you want.”

Moonbyul gave another dead glare for that day to Taeyeon as the older guy just childishly grinned at him. On the other hand, Solar couldn’t helped to feel her heart beat faster and flustered because of the tease. So, she quickly grabbed the microphone and Moonbyul did it also. Then, the melody of the song started to play and there they sang with their full heart contents and engulfed themselves with their own mixes of emotion. And the couple who watched them were speechless to hear the great harmonisation and the powerful combination of the two youngers’ voices.

They ended the song perfectly with eyes locking with one another. The couple couldn’t helped themselves to cheer for both of them and gave an applause. Moonbyul saw the pair of Solar’s eyes were directly looking through his, like she wanted to say something to him. But then, the girl quickly looked away and took a seat beside the lovey-dovey couple. Moonbyul heaved a heavy sigh and smiled to himself.

Moonbyul decided to sing another song and this time he picked ‘Just The Way You Are’ by Bruno Mars. Every lyrics of the song slipped out from his mouth, he didn’t forgot to spare a glance towards the girl. Like the song was actually dedicated to her. And Solar couldn’t denied that she started to get flattered because of that.

“’Cause you’re amazing, just the way you are.” Moonbyul sang the last line of the song perfectly and stared directly into Solar’s eyes. He unconsciously gave a very sweet smile to the girl which successfully made Solar becomes flustered like crazy.

Taeyeon who saw the secret gestures between the two of them smiled to himself and slowly muttered under his breath. “Nice hit, Moonbyul.”

---

As the clock strike at 5.00 p.m., the four of them decided to have a walk at a nearby park. A lot of people have surrounded the park, doing their own activities, some with their families and some are alone.

Taeyeon caught an ice cream truck parked at outside of the park and decided to treat ice creams for all of them. Taeyeon purposely invited Solar to follow him to look at Moonbyul’s reaction towards it. And for his amusement, Moonbyul looked completely unsatisfied with it. Taeyeon secretly let out a chuckle as he quickly walked to the truck followed by Solar from behind.

About couple minutes later, they came back to the benches that Moonbyul and Tiffany sat on. Their benches are just next to each other. As Taeyeon followed Solar to walk at Moonbyul direction, he took the chance to let out his other greasiness.

When Solar handed one of the ice creams in her hand to Moonbyul, Taeyeon patted on Solar’s shoulder which quickly to grab the girl’s attention. Then, Taeyeon asked Solar to have a quick taste of her ice cream and Solar did it nonetheless as she the chocolate ice cream.

“How’s the taste?”, Taeyeon asked with cheeky grin.

‘Uh oh.’ Moonbyul secrely gulped as Taeyeon looks like wanted to give another greasy attack to Solar. The innocent Solar who didn’t knows anything about that nodded her head and let out a small smile.

“It tastes really good and sweet.”

Taeyeon smirked at the uneasy Moonbyul before he voiced out. “Right? Just like you.” Taeyeon gave another charming wink to Solar which successfully made the girl surprised and blushed. Then, he walked towards Tiffany direction with a loud laughter can be heard let out from his mouth.

‘That is such a lame pickup-line, Taeng.’ Moonbyul annoyingly rolled his eyes as he thought again about the greasy words from Taeyeon a while ago. Moonbyul stole a glance towards Solar who still kept her head down. He noticed her pinkish chubby cheeks, and Moonbyul secretly scolded at Taeyeon inside his heart.

‘Oh my, Taeng! Look what have you done.’

---

They stayed at the park for a longer time until it almost late in the evening. They decided to call the day off and bid goodbye toward each other. Again they would be separated just like before. This time, Moonbyul offered to send Solar home and the girl agreed to it willingly.

Silence was still surrounded the atmosphere between both of them inside the car. Moonbyul planned to say something to Solar as his mouth kept moving up and down, but no single word was slip out from his mouth. Solar was completely quiet too and it was killing Moonbyul inside.

Unfortunately, they already arrived at in front of Solar’s house. Moonbyul secretly cursed at his own self for not taking any action to have a conversation with the girl at all. Even that, Solar was still sat there, looks like she didn’t wanted to get out of the car.

Moonbyul felt his phone vibrated from inside his pocket. So, Moonbyul took out his phone and checked the message that he has received from Taeyeon.

To: Moonbyul

Get that girl before you lose your chance again, Byul. I know she still loves you so bad. I can saw it in her eyes every time she looks at you. Hurry alrite, you greasyhead. ;)

Moonbyul unconsciously chuckled as he read the text from Taeyeon. He didn’t knows why but he felt the fire inside his heart to do just like what Taeyeon has said to him. So, he looked at Solar to say something but his words were quickly has been cut off by the girl.

“You want to go inside?”

Moonbyul can felt his jaw dropped and his heart stopped beating after he heard the girl’s offer. He kept blinking his eyes like he didn’t believed to what the girl has said before. And that reaction from Moonbyul brought a big smile to Solar’s lips as she asked him once more.

“You want it, or not?”

Moonbyul unconsciously shook his head and replied to the girl’s offer. Happily.

“S-Sure!”

---

After they entered inside the quite huge house, Moonbyul couldn’t holds himself as he grasped both of his knuckles to control his feeling. But it didn’t worked. So, Moonbyul decided to let it all out, that night.

Moonbyul quickly pulled Solar’s wrist made her body turned around and faced him. Moonbyul pinned her body to the wall right beside the main door and held both of her wrists tightly.

Solar looks absolutely shocked because of his sudden action. Her big mesmerizing eyes were looking straight into Moonbyul’s ones without even blinking. She can felt her heart almost jumped out from the ribcage and her breath became unsteady. Her chest obviously moved up and down due to the nervousness that grew inside her heart.

Moonbyul still stared at Solar, devoured every single part of Solar’s face before a smile made its way through his lips. “I miss you so ing bad, Kim Yongsun. Truthfully is, I love, love and love you so much.”

After Moonbyul said that, Solar could felt warm tears started to fall down to her chubby cheeks. Her heart feels warm yet so touch because of Moonbyul’s confession. Only God knows how long she has been waiting for that moment to come. And as that, she smiled to the man and replied with a whimper.

“I love you too so much, stupid.”

Just after that, they pulled each other into a warm yet passionate kiss. Solar grabbed Moonbyul’s shining grey hair and pushed his head closer to deepen the kiss and Moonbyul hugged her slim waist tightly, felt like he didn’t wants to let the girl go, ever again.

‘I won’t let go, Kim Yongsun.’

‘You will always become the greasiest for me. But still, I love you, Moon Byulyi.’

__________________________________________________________

So how was it, guys? It ended up that Solar actually has overheard what Moonbyul and Taeyeon kept whispered to each other! *lol* I hope you guys like it though. *hehe* And thank you, thank you, thank you very much for the comments, subscribers and upvotes. I truly and honestly appreciate it so much. The next chapter will be the final one. It would ends soon. *sob* So see you in the final update. :')