Chapter 2

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the practice room:

 

“NAM WOOHYUN GET TO YOUR SENSE, How many times do I have to tell you that it’s a wrong move!!!” Sunggyu raised his voice which surprised almost everyone in the room.

“S.Sorry Hyung. I’ll do better next time.” Since Woohyun was still dizzy plus with coming home late last night, he only slept for a few hours. That was why he could not catch up with the rest of members.

 

“You have said that for the FIFTH time already.”

 

“Mianee Hyung.” Woohyun did not dare to look at the elder’s eyes as he lowered his head, eyeing the ground. “You know I am still feeling a bit dizzy because of last-”

“Cut off your crap and get out until you have your sense back then you can come.” Sunggyu was reminded about last night, also the feeling that he always tried to refute. That was why it angered him more.

 

Everybody in the room was a bit shocked with Sunggyu’s temper toward Woohyun. He did not normally act like that even after last night they were joking with Woohyun as he was having a date with Key. From then, they noticed Sunggyu’s silence, but they thought probably he was feeling tired. Right now it was worse.

 

Woohyun was a bit taken back, without doubt, he got out without looking at anyone.

“Let’s relax 10 minutes then we will start again.” Sunggyu said then left the room afterward. Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other knowing that something was unusual between these two.

 

Sunggyu headed toward the bathroom before shutting the door loud enough then his fist was hitting hard against the wall in toilet. He closed his eyes and he could feel his eyelashes were shaking because he was trying hard to keep it closed and erase the face of the younger looking so disappointed earlier. 

 

What exactly are you feeling Kim Sunggyu? Do you have feeling for him-? Have you gone insane?

 

Shaking his head, Sunggyu was again trying to oppose to what his heart felt since the brain told him that it was not like what he was thinking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter