Epilogue

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months later:

Today infinite was invited to be a special guest at the grand opening of one immense international company located in the middle of Seoul. They were all in the big black van heading to the destination in the evening. They dressed up in black set with different hairstyles, each looked breathtakingly hot. Sunggyu of course was sitting near his boyfriend like usual whose attention now was all on the game he was playing on his phone.

 

Sunggyu, completely ignored by Woohyun, pouted his mouth all the time earning a laugh from all the 5 boys.

 

“What are you laughing at?” Sunggyu asked rather annoyed.

 

“Look like someone is desperately seeking for attention.” Sungjong, the maknae made a statement which the rest laughed afterward.

 

“What? Who seeks attention from who?” It was like Woohyun was back from his gaming world spoke out in the middle of conversation.

 

“Woohyunnie” Sunggyu would not let this chance slide away as he immediately called his Namu.

 

“Wae?” Woohyun smiled lovingly at his hamster before circling his arms around elder’s waist possessively.

 

“Is my hair ok? I feel like it’s a bit in mess now.”

 

Woohyun let go one of his hands from Sunggyu’s waist and fixed his boyfriend’s hair.

 

“You always look stunning in every hair style and cloth.” Woohyun finished his line earning an EWWW sound from the boys, but a shy smile from Sunggyu’s blushed face.

 

 

 

After performing until late at night, the party had come to an end. They were back to their dorm. Sunggyu and Woohyun sat down on the sofa in the living room before his Namu rested his head on the elder’s shoulder trying to snuggle closer to the elder’s neck.

 

“You tired baby?” Sunggyu asked grabbing the younger’s hand into his.

 

Woohyun nodded a bit then said “Hyung, can I sleep like this for a while?”

 

“Of course baby. This shoulder is always here for you.” Sunggyu whispered softly into the younger’s ear. A smile appeared on Woohyun’s face as he was looking at their intertwined fingers before he saw two vivid silver necklaces linked with rings held in front of his eyes. Woohyun admired how alluring the necklaces, especially the rings hung from it.

 

“What is that, Gyu?”

 

“Your gift.” Woohyun frown before raising his face up to meet his boyfriend’s eyes.

 

“My gift? Your birthday is coming soon. I should be the one who buys you a gift.”

 

Sunggyu just smiled, ignoring the younger's complaint before wearing one of the necklace on the Woohyun’s neck while responding to the younger.

 

“Having you by my side is all I want for my birthday.” Woohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter