Chapter 3

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu ran his fingers through his hair, leaning against the couch and closed his eyes for a short while before he heard Sungjong’s voice.

 

“Sunggyu Hyung, Let’s watch a movie while we are waiting for food.”

Knowing the real meaning behind this, Sunggyu jokingly refused “Go and pick the movie yourself.” Sunggyu replied earning a frown from his maknae. “Hyunggggggg, I’m tired.” Sunggyu looked at maknae who was trying to act cute and yeah every time he always felt defeated with those puppy eyes.

“Arrasso Arrasso” Sunggyu chuckled and walked toward the shelf picking some movie to watch before he heard his phone ringing on the table, but still searching something to watch.

 

“Sungjong ah, look who’s calling me.” Not bother to look back, Sunggyu shouted and maknae took a look at his leader’s phone before seeing unregistered number. “Don’t know. Unknown number hyung.” Sungjong shouted back.

 

“Pick up for me, I’ll go insert DVD.” Sungjong nodded, grabbing the phone.

 

“Yoboseyo!!”

“Oh is Sunggyu sshi talking?” Unfamiliar voice raised up.

“Excuse me but who are you?” Sungjong did not answer directly, afraid that the other might have bad intension.

“This is Minha talking.”

“Oh Minha hyung, I’m Sungjong by the way. What makes you call Sunggyu Hyung this late?” Sungjong remembered that Minha was one of the staffs at Woollim who was in charge of security.

 

“Sungjong sshi, I just want to tell him that Woohyun sshi is here in the practice room. He’s now fainted because of over practicing so I take him to relaxed room but someone needs to look after him. I still have work to do that’s why I call.”

“You say what?” Sungjong hissed shockingly, needed the clarification again.

“What’s up Sungjong?” Sunggyu walked back to sofa and noticed bad facial expression of Sungjong.

 

“Woohyun hyung is fainted in the practice room?” Sungjong repeated the line which stopped every action that members are doing and turned to look at Sungjong in unison.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter