Chapter 4

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun woke up in the next morning feeling like the world had collapsed in his head. He tried to rub his eyes and blink a few times before adjusting his eyes fully to the sunlight coming through the window. He recalled what happened last night that he ended up sleeping in this room at his company then he remembered that yesterday he was trying to practice alone until he felt like someone hitting his head hard then darkness consumed him.

 

He pulled himself in a sitting position, then he noticed someone was sitting beside the bed and resting his head on his hand as a pillow on the bed facing him.

 

Sunggyu Hyung?

 

Woohyun tried to look closely at Sunggyu’s charming face and his bangs fell on his tiny closed eyes. Woohyun couldn’t stop himself from staring at Sunggyu like they have never met before. A sleeping Sunggyu was so pretty, pure, innocent and peaceful which made the younger smile at the sight. Woohyun let out his fingertips to brush the bangs on Sunggyu’s eyes before leaning closer to the older but stopped at the end when realization hit him. Woohyun shook his head, trying to gather his sense back then he scanned all over the room seeing all the members were lying at different places with their eyes all closed.

 

A warm smile appeared on his face knowing that these people were here for him.

 

“Woohyun Hyung. You are up” Sungjong woke up first. When he saw Woohyun was sitting, he spoke out loud, waking everyone up.

 

Sunggyu opened his eyes slowly as disturbed by the sound and sat straight on the chair looking at the younger who was now also looking at him back.

 

The sudden millions of emotions formed in their heart as if they knew where it all just came from.

 

“E.er yeah.” Woohyun avoided Sunggyu’s gaze as his heart was beating fast whenever he looked into his leader’s tiny eyes. Probably he was still feeling dizzy. He was struggling to get out of the bed when he saw Sunggyu already stood up. His feet almost touched the ground but as he felt his legs were still aching because of over practicing yesterday, he almost flopped onto the ground when he stood up.

 

Thanks to Sunggyu’s fast reflexes that managed to pull Woohyun by the waist closer to him, preventing him from falling.

 

“Careful!” Sunggyu murmured softly near the younger’s ear, making Woohyun’s heart that already was beating fast even faster and faster.

“T.thank Hyung.” Woohyun tried to stand on his own, and wanted to slap himself for stuttering in front of the everyone.

 

“You don’t know how Sunggyu hyung looked like last night. He dashed out from apartment as if tsunami was coming, learning that you were fainted and his heart almost jumped out from his chest on the way here.”

“He looked so worried and lost but still demanded to drive. I thought we might have an accident first before we could reach the company.”

 

Sungjong and Sungyeol said consecutively.

 

“You both exaggerated too much. I was careful enough not to cause an accident. By the way, all of you drive car as fast as a walking turtle.” Sunggyu growled teasingly at them, earning a chuckle back.

 

Woohyun could feel his cheeks a bit burning inside when he knew that Sunggyu did care about his safety this much. So he believed that Sunggyu’s temper yesterday was already out of reach.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter