Chapter 9

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Cameo:

 

Sunggyu officially announced their relationship that they were dating even all of them already knew. Everybody cheered up for their members to have finally found their happiness.

 

While they were eating their lunch, the doorbell suddenly rang. Sungjong was the one who opened the door and surprised to see uninvited guest.

 

“Key, what are you doing here?”

“Sunggong shii, is Woohyun here? He missed our dinner last night so I just wanted to drop by to see if anything is ok for him.”

Sungjong slightly nodded knowing the real reason why Woohyun was absent during the dinner date last night.

 

What do you expect him to go on dinner while he was busy with his lover?

 

“I see, so come in.” Key slightly smiled at maknae before walking in and saw the others were eating their lunch. Woohyun who caught a slight glimpse of Key, shouted Key’s name. His was carrying chopsticks and was about to put the food in Sunggyu’s mouth but then put it down, rushing toward Key. Sunggyu was left pouting his mouth, and cursing at the uninvited guest. 

 

“Hi Hyunnie.” Key greeted Woohyun who now stood in front of him.

 

“Hi Key. I bet you haven’t eaten your lunch right? Come here and eat with us.”

 

Woohyun, being kind as he was, invited Key to join their lunch and Key was placed to sit near Woohyun while Sunggyu was in the front opposite side.

 

“Why are you here, Key?” Woohyun let out his question while eating and picking some food for Key. Sunggyu saw this and never stopped pouting his mouth, making his dongsaengs giggle slightly at his jealousy even Woohyun also noticed it by seeing Sunggyu who was not eating his lunch but using his chopsticks to stab in the bowl of rice in front of him.

 

“Sunggyu hyung texted me last night that you had a serious diarrhea until you can’t walk. I was worried so I decided to drop by. But I guess you are completely healed now.” Key said, smiling, but Woohyun coughed after hearing the answer, and Sungyeol choked on his food too much until Myungsoo took a glass of water for him to drink and patted his lover’s back slightly in comforting.

 

Dongwoo Hoya and Sungjong put down their chopsticks and looked at Sunggyu in unison who was now laughing, earning a glare from Woohyun.

 

They turned to look at Woohyun, signaling that this was the worst excuse ever. Woohyun nodded and mouthed.

 

“I know right.” 

 

For the rest of the day, what Sunggyu could do was to watch his Namu chitchatting with Key all the time. The other members joint them and always laughed their off from time to time until Sunggyu couldn’t stay any longer and decided to go back to his room and closed his door loud enough to startle everyone in the living room.

 

“Look like Sunggyu hyung is angry. Did I do something wrong?” Key cocked his head in confusing, and everybody laughed slightly th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter