Chapter 8

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun opened his eyes slowly to adjust with a glimpse of light coming through the curtains of the window as he remembered he was still in Sunggyu’s room. He didn’t know how long he had slept but he just knew that sleeping with Sunggyu’s arm wrapped around his waist and his head next to Sunggyu’s like this felt like heaven to him. He couldn’t believe what happened last night between them since Sunggyu did feel the same and even made his move first; otherwise, he would never dare to confess his love first. He looked closely at elder’s face still with his eyes closed and this looked so fascinating to Woohyun. He tilted his face up a bit to give a soft peck slightly on his hamster’s pink lips before whispering something.

 

“Morning my adorable hamster.” Woohyun smiled widely. Not wanting to wake the elder up, he then just slowly moved Sunggyu’s arm from his waist. He shouldn't be here when the members probably were also in the house.

 

He was about to get up when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist again pulling him closer and tightened the grip around his waist.

 

“Where are you going?” Sunggyu asked still closing his eyes. His sound in the morning was husky in which Woohyun thought it was so y.

 

“You’re awake? I-I’m just leaving to my room. They might already come back. What if they see us here?” Woohyun muttered as looking at the leader’s exposed chest. He couldn’t help but blushed at the sight when he remembered what they did last night. As a second, he saw Sunggyu pouting his mouth a bit after he opened his cute tiny eyes fully.

 

“Let them see then. It is still early in the morning so Sleep.”

 

“Hyungggg.” Woohyun complained but chuckled at the same time. He obeyed his leader's order and snuggled closer pressing his head against Sunggyu's chest.

 

Omo how can I resist this cute hamster?

 

After a while, their sleep was interupted as they heard a knock on the door, but it was too late for Woohyun to get out of bed before it was pushed open by Dongwoo.

 

“Sunggyu hyung. Did Namu come back home last night? I knocked on his door but no one- OMG” Dongwoo almost jumped in surprise when he saw the one he was looking for was sitting on the bed with his bare chest next to his leader.

 

Woohyun gulped not knowing what to say. “D-dongwoo.”

 

“You see him now. So get lost.” Sunggyu almost got up heading to a standing-still-Dongwoo for the purpose of kicking the intruder out. But Dongwoo was faster. He closed to door as fast as he could and ran back to the living room.

 

“See? You should have let me leave earlier.” Woohyun pouted at Sunggyu, earning a grin back.

“He already knew about us. What’s the point of hiding him?”

 

What?

 

Woohyun himself was aware that Dongwoo knew but how come Sunggyu also knew about this?

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter