Chapter 6

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since last night, Woohyun tried his best to pretend like nothing had happened, but this couldn’t hide the fact that he was trying to avoid Sunggyu as much as he can, yet somehow, he still couldn’t manage to do that, as his bandmates who needed to spend almost their time together.

 

Like normal, today Infinite brought fantastic moment on stage in the giant hall together with the loud scream from fans, cheering and singing along with them.

 

Behind the back stage after their performance, Woohyun sat down in front of the mirror looking at himself before taking a bottle of water to moisture his throat after singing for a long time. Then he took out a white stick candy to eat. It was so sweet when he engulfed it all into his mouth. As Woohyun enjoyed his candy, Sunggyu approached him with a pout on his face, making the younger his brow in confused.

 

“What with that pout, Hyung?”

 

“It looks sweet.” Then Woohyun looked at his candy.

 

“Yeah it is.” Woohyun thought Sunggyu was talking about candy that he was about to put back into his mouth.

 

“I mean your lip.”

 

“What????” Asked Woohyun, widened his eyes in shock as he thought he misheard what Sunggyu said. But before Sunggyu could give an answer, he just snatched candy away from Woohyun’s hand and engulfed it into his mouth.

 

“H-hyung”

 

Woohyun frown not because of his candy being eaten by his leader, but the way that Sunggyu it was so damn hot like they were sharing indirect kiss. Woohyun couldn’t help but blushed a bit. After that night, Woohyun always found it hard for him to look into leader’s eyes without having a slight blush on his face. That was also the reason he tried to avoid Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu just shrugged before walking back to his chair.

 

After they felt relaxed, they started sharing some joke together with other staffs Woohyun would never miss to join this and brought smiles to light up the whole atmosphere in the room. Then he noticed some girls from currently debut female group clinging around the leader.

 

They called Sunggyu oppa this oppa that, took pictures together, laughed from time to time saying that Sunggyu was their ultimate bias in infinite. Some disastrous emotions were curling up inside Woohyun's heart. He decided not to care before grabbing his phone plugged with his earphone listening to music. Everyone was a bit confused all of sudden with Woohyun's sudden quietness, and Woohyun didn't understand himself either, leaving Dongwoo sighed with this fact and a pair of eyes would never leave Woohyun.

 

 

“Woohyun ah, get up.” For a long while, Woohyun was sleeping with his head rest against his hands as the pillow on the table until Sunggyu came and woke him up.

 

Woohyun raised his head up and looked at the elder, trying to rub his eyes so that he could be able to see clearer.

 

“Hyung. It’s time to go back already?” Sunggyu didn’t answer instead he nodded his head and walked to the door. Woohyun stood up and trailed behind the leader with his eyes still almost closed. Suddenly, Sunggyu stopped walking and turned around, and Woohyun who walked behind couldn’t see leader’s sudden stop, so he almost bumped into the person in the front.

 

“Woohyun?” Due to Woohyun’s reflexes, he was able to step back a little but almost lost his balance and fell down. Fortunately, before his bottom could kiss the floor, Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s hands first and pulled him against his firm chest.

 

“Wh-what’s up Hyung?” Woohyun looked at his leader’s face which was now inches far from him. It was good that now there were only two of them here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter