Chapter 7

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok I think I may let one of them die so that they will know their feeling better, as a punishment. XD

Here we goooooooo!!!!!

 

____________________________________________

In the late evening, almost time to go out for dinner with key, Woohyun noticed that all the members have already gone out to do their business for only god's sake knew. But he heard a sound coming out from Sunggyu's room from time to time so he was sure that Sunggyu was still in his room.

 

He sighed a bit and went back into his own room after checking all the members and walking around to kill some time before leaving for the dinner with Key.

 

He was mesmerized by Dongwoo’ words last night saying that what he exactly felt right now was he was in love with his leader.

 

Is this even possible? Could it really happen that I'm really in love with Sunggyu hyung? We both are men, right?

 

It was not like it was definitely imposible to date the same gender in Woohyun's perspective as Sungyeol and Myungsoo were also in that kind of relationship, as time went by, they started to realize their feeling toward one another, and members didn’t judge their current situation either since love was something beyond human’s control. When it was about to happen, we couldn't stop it no matter how hard we tried.

 

He might wholeheartedly admit that he was really attracted to Sunggyu at first because they were almost like a glue stuck together every time. We shared thoughts, problems, advices, and have alway been there for each other through thick and thin. But the thought of loving Sunggyu was really never in Woohyun’s mind before. However, as he gathered all the thoughts and what happened between him and Sunggyu, everything did prove that he did have feeling for his leader, not just a friend but more than that. And he couldn’t deny it more.

 

As a matter of fact, now, he totally and consciously admitted that he was in love with Sunggyu. Since when? He also doubted himself.

 

Another thing that troubled his mind was that Dongwoo told him as same goes to Sunggyu which meant that Sunggyu was also attracted to him. But who knew what kind of attraction Sunggyu would feel toward him? He did not have much experience in love at all. What worse was he couldn’t even figure out his own feeling at first, so how come he would be able to understand Sunggyu’s feeling. But it still did make him want to confront Sunggyu and confess his heart out.

 

What if he doesn't feel the same? 

 

What if it affects our friendship, the whole group for worse? 

 

Woohyun was still thinking about the possibly of being rejected then Sunggyu would probably never look at him the same way as before. It would not only ruin their friendship but affect the whole group for worse. He cound't afford to lose such a great friend like Sunggyu.

 

He sighed for a million times today looking at the time and he told himself he should better get going than locking himself here with his random thoughts. Probably, he might forget Sunggyu for a little while.

 

He closed his door before he walked pass Sunggyu's room to the main door of apartment. But for some manner, he pulled himself back to knock on the elder’s door as he entered the room since the door was unlocked.

 

What greeted him first is the darkness in Sunggyu's room. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter