Chapter 1

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you coming back this late?" Sunggyu raised his voice up in the dark at their dorm that made Woohyun jump in surprise when he entered the dorm.

"Omo hyung!!! You startle me why didn't you turn on the light?" Woohyun took off his shoes trying to adjust with the darkness and found his hyung.

 

Sunggyu walked toward the wall and turned on the light. There he saw the younger was looking directly at him "You know what time is it now?" Sunggyu still asked Woohyun that was glancing at the clock after having been asked.

"I know hyung, but can't you just let me have some fun since I'm stressed a lot lately!!!" Woohyun, feeling a bit drunk, frowned looking at his hyung with puppy eyes.

"I don't care but you should know that your fun may affect the group dance practice tomorrow. At least be a responsible grown up man" Sunggyu finished off his line and walked away to his own room, leaving confused Woohyun behind.

 

"What's up with this hyung?" Woohyun didn't really understand why Sunggyu behaved like that since it was not the first time or only him who used to sneak out and come back this late at night. Why did Woohyun think that Sunggyu was really angry with him for some unknown reasons. Woohyun sighed and walked to his own room.

 

Yeah, right now they are ones of the top South Korean boy band groups which has become well-known worldwide so  they are currently living in big apartment which all members have their own room for own privacy as well. Back to the past, they were just those little boys who were chasing their dreams to become idols, even some of them had an argument with family before they can come this far. Their commitment, unique talents, strong bond between members who share the same goal brought them to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter