Chapter VII

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring at a wide vast land surrounded by trees and grass, Jung eunji is standing and appreciating this wonderful scenery.

She left seoul and after finding a place to stay in cheongju, she went directly on where her house will be build. She's taking her time to study the place while waiting for the people that she will meet today. 

The place was quiet because there's not much people living in that area, just perfect as she wants to live in peace. The houses were far from each other, you might need to walk quite a distance before reaching it.

She was there reminiscing, again. That's what she always do when she's alone. She can't help but to think about her life, to think about her past.

And right now, her mind reminded a promised that she made 3 years ago. 

Their promise.

 

 

Flashback

Eunji's pov

I was driving excitedly wanting to get home fast because I knew someone would be waiting for me. I was singing loudly in the car accompanied by the songs playing in the radio. It became a hobby to avoid boredom until I reach home.

I was tiptoeing when I stepped inside, I was trying to surprise her but she suddenly talked.

"You're home." she said without even turning her head to look at me.

I pouted like a child that lost her candy, dissapointed that my plan to surprise her failed.

I badly wanted to see her shocked expression, 'She must have look cute. I'll try better next time.'

"Eey, you're no fun. You should have pretended atleast." I said, still a bit sad but walked towards her.

I joined her in the couch and hugged her from the back. I snuggled in close and buried my face in her neck. Her hair smelt like strawberry and her skin felt like silk against my mine. 

Her neck was tempting that I couldn't control myself and started planting light kisses on it.

"Ya, stop it. It tickles." she said while giggling.

I didn't and instead, my hands found her waist where she's ticklish the most and started my attack.

We were now both laughing while she's trying to stop me. I can see tears forming at her eyes from too much laughing but I only stopped when we both felt tired.

I lie down with her and pulled her closer to me. We were catching our breath when she remembered something.

"Oh, I forgot! What do you think of this?" she said when she stood up getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter