Chapter XVIII

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'"Oppa! It's been a long time. I'm glad to see you again, I missed you." Hayoung exclaimed when she saw minhyuk after almost two years.

"Yeah, me too. I think you became taller since the last time I saw you." Minhyuk laughed at the younger's response as she was making faces at him.

 

Minhyuk came with eunji to celebrate christmas at chorong's house. They invited him too as the man actually had nothing to do also. They were sitting on the living room waiting for the others to come while chorong was preparing their dinner together with bomi on the kitchen.

The three of them, eunji, hayoung and minhyuk were catching up to each other's lives because it's a chance to do so. They won't be able to talk and see each other often after this break as they will be back at their own lives. 

Just then, naeun and namjoo came barging in from the door without notice.

"Merrryy Christmasss!" Namjoo greeted them in a very enthusiastic tone and since they're now complete, they will surely have a merry christmas.

Her voice was too loud making the people at the living room cover their ears and the people in the kitchen ran to them worried that something happened.

"Namjoo-ya, did you swallow a microphone?" bomi asked while chorong just gave out another sigh. 

Namjoo stucked her tongue out and joined the four of them as naeun was already sitting beside eunji. The latter introduce the newly came guests to minhyuk as they haven't met each other before.

The two--or one? as only chorong was focused on cooking the food while bomi was busy tasting it finally, were done.

They immediately served it and the five were amazed on how much food were in the table, especially namjoo.

"Unnie, daebak! It's a feast!" namjoo exclaimed with a sparkle on her eyes, completely inlove with the food infront of her.

"Thank you for the food!" they all simultaneously said after praying for the food and started eating.

"Naeun unnie, why do you have so many gifts with you? There's only a few of us here." hayoung asked when she remembered that the former had large things with her wrapped with a gift paper.

"It's my and eunji unnie's gifts. We bought it together last night but she was too lazy to bring it home so I did the courtesy to do it as I cannot argue with a special child." naeun said completely done with eunji beside her who was just smiling and eating continously.

"You were together last night?!" bomi asked, shocked at what her bestfriend said.

Eunji nodded before answering, 

"Yeah, we went to han river last night but we stayed there for so long that we almost got frozen. But thanks to this ice princess who I thought wasn't affected by the cold, she pulled me and we went to shopped to the nearest traditional market." 

It completely got all the girls attention especially chorong. Naeun was the second homebody next to chorong and she doesn't just go out with anyone even with them, she would rather stay at home and enjoy her rest.

"Something smells fishy." namjoo said squinting her eyes at the two suspicious person sitting together.

"It's because there's a seafood infront of you, pabo." naeun savagely replied making all of them burst out in laughter.

"But something's really going on with you. I'm sure of it." hayoung confidently said, trusting her intuition.

"Is there?~" eunji playfully said.

She seemed to be enjoying their teasing while naeun was just shaking her head and shrugged it off.

 

"It's nice seeing you eating heartily and properly" minhyuk smilingly said while watching eunji.

"Why? Did unnie loss her appetite before? Ey, that won't happen." hayoung asked, does not believe that something like that would happen to eunji.

" That's right. We eat together whenever we were free and everytime we can't almost breathe because of the food." bomi also said, agreeing to hayoung.

Others nodded in agreement, even chorong. Remembering how the younger eats, ' she can eat a whole pot of rice' she thought.

Minhyuk looked intently at hayoung. "It's because you lef-" his words were suddenly cut off when he felt someone was looking at him. And when he found the owner of that stares, whose eyes are glaring that says, 'I'll kill you if you continue', he immediately avoided her gaze.

Everyone bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter