Chapter XI

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the midst of the night, two girls was awaken by the lightnings and loud sound of thunder outside. They were both startled especially chorong who almost screamed but was able to held it in. 

Chorong was trembling and covered her ears so that she won't be able to hear it. While Eunji who's not even one bit scared and acting like nothing happened quickly stood up when she remembered something.

She went out of her room and slowly open the door beside hers, just enough to peeked at chorong's room. The latter was covered in a blanket but she can see that it was moving, signalling that the older was crying.

Eunji was supposed to just check her out but seeing chorong in this situation, she had no choice but go inside the room.

 

 

Chorong's pov

I'm really scared of lightnings and thunders so I hid under the blanket. I muffled my screams and tried not to make a sound as the tears was slowly flowing from my eyes.

I didn't want to wake eunji up but then, I heard the door of my room creaked open. I can hear light footsteps and I felt that someone climbed up my bed. It stopped moving momentarily and resumed, lifting the blanket up. There, I saw eunji. 

She slid herself inside and put her arms around me. I wanted to refuse and push her but instead, I hugged her tightly. 

"I-I can't breathe." she said sounding like she was struggling.

I loosened my hold a bit, but was still clinging on her and snuggled close in her chest.

"Shh. It's okay, I'm here. Sleep." she said in a low but soothing voice while caressing my hair trying to comfort me.

She hummed a rather familiar melody and soon, my fears subsided. 

We stayed like that and before I knew it, I'd forgotten all my tears and was sleeping soundly.

 

I woke up when I felt something heavy was pressing on me and something hot was touching my neck. I was greeted by the sun shining brightly outside and eunji beside me. Her arms and her legs are leaning onto me and she was breathing on my neck. 

My eyes widened when I realized it and froze on my spot. 

I stealthily moved trying to release from her grasp when I came to my senses. But when I touched her arms to remove it from me, she was hot, literally. 

So when I finally freed myself, I checked her temperature but almost immediately pulled my hands away, she was burning. 

I quickly ran outside the room to find basin and filled it with lukewarm water. 

When I came back, she was still on the same position. I came to her side and saw that her shirt was soaked with sweat. I tried to wake her up but she wasn't budging. 

Again, I went out to find clothes for her.

 

"Eunji-ya, I'm gonna change your clothes." I said when I figured that she can't do it herself. She was barely moving.

She groaned and I assumed that she was listening. She arched her back when I tried to lift her shirt up so that It'll be easier. She was a bit heavy so I had a hard time removing it but thankfully, she was cooperating.

I was about to wipe her arms and her face with the towel soaked in the water when my eyes landed on her body. 

I can see muscles on her arms and her abs, it was firm. How much did she worked out? Even though she's a petite girl, it didn't look bad on her. Instead, it made her look so y. 

I gulped at my thoughts but mentally slapped my face when I realized what I was thinking. 'Get yourself together chorong. This woman lying infront of you is sick for pete sake!'  I scolded myself. Thus I continued what should I be really doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter