Final

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong shifted and let out a small groan from her sleep when she felt that someone was kissing her nape. That person's hand was also rubbing circles on her tummy.

"Eunji, I want to sleep some more." but the girl wasn't listening and continued to disturb the older's sleep.

"Get up, unnie. Let's eat, I'm hungry." eunji complained while snuggling to chorong's neck.

Chorong gave up, sacrificing her sleep for the younger. When she flung her eyes open, a pair of lips greeted her.

"Finally, you're awake. I was getting bored, I don't have anyone to play with." eunji adorably stated.

Chorong just rolled her eyes at the immaturity of her partner.

"Yes, I'm up so you can let go of me now. I have to wash and cook for us to eat." Chorong tiredly said to eunji who's still clinging onto her.

But the latter shook her head and instead, eunji moved on top of chorong and pointed at her pouting lips.

"What?" chorong asked when eunji stayed still as if waiting for something.

"Ey, you're slow. I want a kiss." eunji said and once again did her gesture and waited.

When chorong figured out that the younger wouldn't budge and wouldn't really let her go, she granted her request.

It was a chaste kiss at first but eunji quickly grabbed chorong's neck when the latter was about to pull away. 

"Hmm." chorong tried to resist at first but in the end, she gave in.

Eunji deepened the kiss, their lips moving in sychronisation. It was as if it found home, where it should be. Biting and each other's, heat started to build up inside on both of them. Chorong slightly opened her eyes and caught a glimpse of the time on the clock hanging on the wall making her completely wake up. Though reluctant, she gently pushed eunji away and tried to catch her breath.

"What is it?" eunji frowned when chorong suddenly break their becoming hot session.

"It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon already, why didn't you tell me? We need to eat." chorong said, still out of breath.

"Can't I just eat you instead?" eunji muttered, playfully moving her eyebrow up and down while looking at chorong's body.

The older's cheeks flushed pink from the question. She glared at eunji and slapped her shoulder lightly.

"Shut up. Help me get up already." 

Chorong stood up and left the bed already but eunji was still sitting and sulking from what happened. 

"Later, okay?" chorong patted her head and gave her a peck before entering the bathroom.

 

 

Chorong's pov

The moment I opened the door from my room, I smelled the aroma of something being cooked. I went to the kitchen and saw eunji holding a spatula, it's a surprise to see her here. She doesn't know how to cook as far as I remember.

"What's the occasion? I didn't expect to see you in here, cooking instead of just sitting down." I .

"Nothing, I just want to cook for you. I realised that you haven't tasted any of my dishes so I'll let you, now. Don't you know that I'm a great cook?" eunji bragged.

I smirked and answered her, "Says the one who burned a simple fried egg." 

"That was on the past! I really worked hard to learn how to cook and I can say that I've improved a lot." she said and turned her head to look at me before going back again to what she's doing.

"We'll see." 

I took a seat on one of the chairs and watched her. Her back was facing me and though someone wasn't entertaining me, just looking at her made my heart raced. This is her first time doing it for me ever since we got married.

We had an honest talk just last week and we talked about what should we do now that we're back together. Our goal is to do the things that we haven't done together before. Looking back to the past, we really isolated ourselves from other people. I spent almost my whole year staying at the house while hers was half in the company and half with me. 

I quitted my job before because she told me so. It wasn't forced ofcourse, I agreed to her because I wanted to take care of her. I wanted to be a good wife.

I'm not saying that I regret it, I was really sincere and happy, the memories we made were engrave to my heart. It was just a shame cause we could have done a lot of things outside, in the real world. We could have met other people that would make our lives happier and livelier. But past is past, we're trying to create new memories now.

"Stop staring at me, I might melt." eunji suddenly said, waking me up from my thoughts.

"I-I'm not!" I looked away and blushed although she can't really see me.

I stared again and watched the muscles on her back moves. I just noticed that she really became ier, she doesn't have to do anything and she can already seduce me. Her curves that's to die for and her buttocks, I gulped and immediately diverted my gaze to other things before my mind can think of dirty things. I can't, We just did it last night after our day-long movie marathon. Eunji got bored and so did I, leading us to that situation. We're married so it's a normal thing but I really get embarrass afterwards.

I stood up and decided to join her. I went beside her, leaned my left arm to the counter and watched her side profile. Her hair's in a bun and I can see small drops of sweat forming on her forehead from the heat. I bit my lip trying to control myself as she looks so hot. 

She was so focused that she's not talking to me. If she doesn't want to, then I'll make her.

I smirked inside of my head when I thought of an evil idea. I went behind her and wrapped my arms to her waist.

I rested my head on her shoulder before talking, "What are you making?" I ask with a husky voice and making sure that my hot breath would hit her neck. 

I was trying to seduce her and I'm almost done. She took a deep breath and I can see her hands trembled a bit.

"C-Chicken feet and just a simple omurice." eunji was stuttering but still concentrating to her dish.

I decided to a bit more and so I put my hand on either sides of her hips and started rubbing it up and down. I buried my face closer to her and planted wet kisses on her neck.

She let out a moan and halted on her task, totally distracted. I also stopped as I successfully carried out my pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter