Chapter XV

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's pov

"Igeon geunyang noraeniggan rythm ta! Yeah~" the loud voices of four girls can be heard from the room.

We're currently at chorong unnie's house. We decided to stay and spend the night here since almost all of us doesn't have cars with us, they said it would be too dangerous to go home at this time.

"Ya, stop it already. You've been singing for 2 hours straight!" I shouted so they can hear me, since the music was too loud.

"We'll just finish this unnie!" Namjoo shouted back while dancing like a drunk woman even if we didn't had alcohol.

Bomi unnie was rapping fastly with hayoung and eunji banging their heads like crazy.

Eunji unnie who I thought was sane wasn't so much different from them at all. In fact, she's the second craziest next to bomi as she was supporting and joining every acts and gags of my bestfriend.

"Dorks." next to me was chorong unnie who was sighing at the sight infront of her.

When we started, she looked like a proud mom watching her kids sing. Now, she just looked like an old grandma that's tired taking care of her grand children.

"Okay, kids. It's time to go to bed." chorong unnie immediately stood up and stopped them before they can put numbers and start getting hyped up again when the song ended.

"Unnie!" the four of them whined like a child.

"No, it's already midnight. We'll be in a big trouble if my neighbours file a report that we're being too noisy in the middle of the night." the oldest of us sternly refused that made all of them shut up and behaved like a frightened puppies.

Well, I couldn't blame them. Unnie really looks scary when she's serious. Even I, the mighty and gorgeous naeun can be intimidated by her.

They all sat tired, from singing and from our adventure in the amusement park a while ago.

I rested my head on the sofa and closed my eyes. I thought I can finally have my peace when bomi unnie suddenly talked.

"Hey, eunji. Won't your husband get worried? You didn't tell him that you'll be here." she said.

I was agitated and I thought my world crumbled from what she said.

"W-what? H-husband?" all the veins and nerves in my body were totally awakened.

I was really surprised as I didn't have a slightest idea nor I didn't assumed that she would be married.

"Unnie, you're married? Why didn't you tell us?!" namjoo who was really shocked just how much as I am. Except that her eyes were bigger and had widely open.

"Because I'm not! Calm down, okay?" eunji unnie said frustratingly.

"You're not? Then why did minhyuk said that? And what's the meaning of that ring on your finger?" bomi unnie once again asked, this time confused.

"Did minhyuk oppa really said that?" Hayoung asked and laughed.

What's funny? And she seem to know that minhyuk guy. Who is he?

Eunji unnie sighed before answering the questions. "This!" while pointing at the gold ring on her finger, "..is a friendship ring. He gave it to me last year on my birthday saying that he won't leave my side. I was touched so I accepted it. And there's really no reason for me to refuse it, right?" she continued.

"I think he was just trying to pissed me off. We're just friends, okay?" she said making it clear.

I sighed in relief when I heard that.

"Thank goodness she wasn't." 

It was almost inaudible and she was just mumbling to herself, but I certainly heard chorong unnie said it.

What does she mean by that?

end of pov

 

 

They were resting when they heard a glass breaking from the kitchen. They were all startled and rushed to see what happened only to be greeted by naeun grabbing the pieces of glass on the floor with her barehands.

"Ya! Don't touc-" chorong words were cutted off when naeun groaned in pain.

"Ouch!" she said with pained expression on her face.

Bomi was about to come and rescue her clumsy bestfriend but eunji was faster.

"You should have been careful." eunji said when she leveled herself with naeun.

Earlier, when they finished talking about the big revelation of eunji being married that was fortunately not true, naeun went to drink water to quench her thirst as got fried during their conversations

She was about to put the empty glass on the sink but being the clumsy girl that she is, it slipped on her hands and thus making it fell, breaking it into pieces.

Making it to the situation now.

The wound on naeun's finger was bleeding so much that's why eunji suddenly on it and tried to make it stop.

"Gross." namjoo who was digusted by what she saw.

"Unnie, you shouldn't do it like that!" hayoung, a registered nurse disapproved of what her unnie was doing.

"Why? They said it will help to stop the bleeding and help treat the wound." eunji answered back.

"No, it might actually cause infections as your saliva have more ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter