Chapter XIV

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five girls were watching the girl eating continously in front of them with amusement. 

"Unnie, can you still breathe?" namjoo asked, worried about eunji who was eating so fast.

The older cannot talk as was still full so she just nodded at her.

"Unnie, you might get indigestion later and you won't like that. Eat slowly." hayoung warned and instructed her in which eunji gladly obeyed, afraid that she might really get that.

She really hates to be sick.

"You really had us worried unnie. We thought something bad happened to you." Naeun said making the older feel guilty.

"That's right! We almost brought you to the hospital. We were worried sick only to find out that you were hungry. Huh!" bomi poutingly blamed her friend.

 

Eunji lost consciousness a while ago and fortunately, bomi caught her before she fell into the ground. They brought her to the nearest bench and hayoung performed first aid to her unnie.

They were about to rush her to the hospital when she opened her eyes.

"I'm h-hungry, give me food." eunji said in a weak voice while holding onto her stomach.

The sudden request made all of them surprised but sighed in relief knowing that it wasn't something serious.

"Idiot. You should have eaten before you went here." chorong said stifling her cry. 

They then went to find a place to eat, still inside the amusement park and luckily found a small restaurant not too far from where they came.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I think I spent all my energy carrying chorong at my back. She was a bit heavy." eunji teasingly said.

Although she said it in a joking manner, chorong blamed herself as she knows that it was somewhat true. Only if she wasn't scared then this wouldn't happen.

"I'm sorry if I was a burden to you." Chorong apologised, hanging her head low and once again stifled her cry.

"I d-didn't mean that chorong-ah. You weren't a burden to me, I was just weak that's why it happened." eunji panickingly said to the older.

Naeun flicked eunji's forehead and comforted the sulking chorong beside her. 

"You should always be careful on your words, unnie." Naeun advised her in which eunji cutely nodded.

"And unnie, Isn't chorong unnie older than you? Why do you keep calling her in an informal way?" namjoo asked, curious as she noticed this since earlier.

Hayoung and bomi also nodded their head, "You don't call her unnie."

"H-huh? I didn't?" eunji asked who was startled by the sudden question.

"I wasn't aware of it. I think I just forgot that she's older than me and I haven't called someone 'Unnie' in my life so maybe that's why." Eunji making an excuse as she was still flustered.

"Then start calling her unnie now." Hayoung said.

"Alright. Chorong u-unnie." eunji said while looking directly at chorong's eyes making them felt awkward at each other.

It has been a long time since eunji called her that and it felt new for the latter, the words tasted unfamiliar in her tongue.

Chorong didn't really mind eunji calling her name without unnie, she actually liked it. Eunji rarely called her that, only if she was desperate and if she was throwing tantrums infront of the older like a child.

 

They all continued eating as they were actually all hungry because they spent too much time inside the horror house that they didn't notice it was already 3 in the afternoon.

"What about this, let's go around in pairs!" bomi suggested after they finished their late lunch.

"I think that'll be fun." hayoung who agreed was also excited at the idea of her unnie.

"How will we decide our partners?" Naeun who also seem interested asked.

Bomi picked up three pairs of chopsticks and wrote numbers on each of it.

"Whoever draw the same numbers with you will be your partner." bomi answered showing it to them.

They were all nervous and had someone in their minds while drawing one of the sticks.

When they all have one in their hands, they revealed each the numbers written on it.

"2" hayoung revealed hers.

Namjoo widened her eyes and shouted, "Hayoung-ah!"

They jumped in happiness when they find out that they'll be together again.

"1." bomi revealed next which earned a hiss from the person in her front.

"Aish, why am I so unlucky? I don't want to be with you." Naeun complained.

"Me too! I want to be with chorong unnie." and the besfriend's started to bicker.

Chorong and eunji were the only one left, meaning that they were partners. They didn't react nor say anything at all and only thinking one thing, 'It's gonna be awkward. What should I do?'

"Let's go, unnies." namjoo said.

"Alright. Unnie, I'll come back to you later. Wait for me, okay?" bomi said to chorong while holding her hand as if she was going to leave her for a long time.

"Yah bomi unnie, stop being too dramatic there. You won't go too far from her, you'll see each other again. That's only if you behave well because I'll kill you if you don't. Come on." Naeun said and pulled bomi with her whose eyes were pleading to chorong and eunji to help her escape from nightmare.

"See you later, bomi." Eunji just waved goodbye at her with a big grin plastered on her face.

They also set off and went to different direction.

 

 

 

Namjoo's pov

"Where do you want to go hayoung-ah?" I asked her.

"I want to play games. Let's go there!" she excitingly said pointing a shooting range near our location.

We went there and played but I haven't hit anything. I'm really bad at these games so I looked over to my side to see how hayoung was doing. 

I was ready to but she was unexpectedly good at it.

I was staring at her, amazed when she asked me.

"I'm good, aren't I, unnie?" she was boasting with her shoulders too high.

"heh, don't be too full of yourself. I can beat you." I said proudly.

"How can you do that when you can't even hit just one? You don't even know how to properly hold the gun." she teased that made me pout, well that's true.

"Here, I'll teach you." she offered and positioned herself behind me.

"Put your hands like this and then look at this hole so you can focus and hit the target.." she was talking continously but I can't understand anything.

She was too close that I can smell her perfume and her hands were holding mine. My mind was already thinking ither things when she suddenly looked and asked me, snapping me back in reality.

"Did you understand, unnie?" she asked looking directly at my eyes that made my heart beat so fast.

"e-eh? Yes! That's easy." I lied cause I really didn't hear anything that she said.

She went back to her game and I tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter