Chapter XIII

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's pov

I woke up with a light feeling and with the blinding sunlight penetrating in my room. I rose up still sitting on my bed but then lie down again as I wanted to sleep more. 

I will rest all day. I have no work to do anyway, it's saturday.

 

...

 

Saturday?!

 

I hastily stood up that the blanket got tangled up on my feet making me fell flat on my face. A loud thud echoed in the room.

I groaned and rubbed my now redden cheeks. After I recovered from my fall, I went straight to the bathroom and took the fastest shower I did in my entire life.

I just grabbed the clothes that I first saw and quickly fixed myself. I made my way to the car when I was finally ready to go. 

Naeun will be mad at me. Why did I have to forget that she will introduce me to her friends?

I can't make them wait for me and so I drove faster to avoid embarrasing naeun and myself more.

 

 

Naeun's pov

We were supposed to go together but eunji unnie just had to wake up late today and ruined it. I called her and she told me that I should go first as she will be a bit late. I texted her the address and went on my own. 

My car was in the repair shop so I took the subway to go to the meeting place and coincidentally met namjoo there.

"Why aren't you using your car, unnie?" namjoo asked me while munching the food on .

"It was broken, that's why." I replied and closed my eyes to sleep while she just focused on her food.

 

We were the first one to arrived.

"Tell me unnie, how did we ended up choosing this place again?" namjoo asked me while scanning her eyes around. 

Screams of people can be heard in our location. Yes, we are in an amusement park. I didn't know what came in their minds but they wanted to play and so it was decided. 

Soon, hayoung came followed by bomi and chorong unnie.

"Naeun-ie, I thought you'll introduce a friend to us today?" Bomi unnie asked me.

"Ah, yes. I think she'll be here soon." I said and texted eunji unnie to come here faster.

end of pov

 

 

They decided to buy tickets first, bomi pulled chorong together with her leaving their dongsaeng's shaking their heads.

"Bomi unnie can't really stand being away from chorong unnie." namjoo stated in disbelief while the other two nodded in agreement.

While waiting for them, hayoung saw a familiar figure running towards their direction and quickly called her when she recognized the woman.

"Unnie!" she shouted happily.

Eunji reached their direction and immediately stood infront of naeun whose frown was visible on her face.

"I'm sorry." Eunji apologised while scratching her not so itchy head.

She was acting so cute that naeun couldn't do anything but to forgive her.

She sighed and just nodded her head, "It's fine." 

"Oh, unnie. This is kim namjoo. Namjoo unnie, this is Jung eunji." Hayoung said introducing the girl standing beside her and the girl who just arrived at each other.

"Nice to meet you." they both greeted each other with smiles on their faces.

After a little introduction and a little chit chat, bomi and chorong came back with six tickets in their hands.

"oh? Yoong bome!" 

"meungji!" 

Eunji and bomi both shouted and though confused as to why they were there, they ran and hugged each other turning around while jumping.

The girls who were watching them on the side only had one thing on their minds, 'Pabo.'

"Do you know each other?" naeun asked when they finally released each other from the hug.

"Yes, she's our new client. We became close because of the project." bomi answered.

"There's no need to introduced each other then." hayoung said.

"If that's the case, let's go!" namjoo enthusiastically said that was immediately joined by bomi.

They walked inside and was awe by the numbers of people and how big the rides were there. They were a bit scared but still excited except for one person, Chorong.

"It's alright unnie. We won't force you to come in the ride if you really don't want to." bomi gave a light squeezed on the older's hand when she felt that chorong stiffened at the sight.

Chorong just nodded like a child that made bomi smile. 

They started at rides that they can all handle until something caught their eyes.

"Vikings!" bomi shouted pointing at a large pirate ship that moves almost 180 degrees.

"Let's ride that." hayoung said in which they agreed to.

They were now infront of the ride and soon it will be their turn to go.

"Are you sure you won't ride it with us, unnie?" bomi once again asked the older.

Chorong nodded her head furiously making it clear that she won't ride it no matter what. Just staring at it made her knees go weak.

"But you will be alone here, is it alright unnie?" naeun asked.

Chorong was about to nod again when eunji interrupted her.

"No, I won't ride it too. I'll just watch you with chorong here." eunji said that made them widened their eyes.

"But you don't look like you'll be scared at these kind of rides." bomi said with confusion as her impression of eunji was brave and not like this.

"Well, I am. And I actually don't feel too good today, I might vomit after the ride. So, yeah." eunji replied explaining herself.

Hayoung was about to opposed eunji as she knows that she really love to ride these things but immediately closed when she saw that the latter was already giving her a look. Instead, she gestured as if she was zipping , telling the older that she will shut up.

Naeun who observed that eunji was completely lying just stayed silent and hopped on when it was finally their turn.

While the four girls were enjoying and screaming their lungs out in the ride, eunji and chorong were just looking at them si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter